-and-

OIL

:ltr: :ltr:

wac
I like talking oil
wac

Ps
I been running Ams Oil
It was good for 2000km or 1200 miles now things are back to clunky shifting and lots of top end clicks. Crap

·
Registered
608 Posts
My bike pops. Should I disconnect the ECM to prevent Victory from electronically invading my bike's sovereignty?
No I wouldn't do that..... Lol
I think your bikes sovereignty is safe..... UNLESS.... u get flashed !!!

But add the Lloydz PTW ..... Stopped my popping ....

·
Registered
608 Posts
ABC...easy as 123...easy as do ray me
ATS ? Is that the Timing Wheel?

The timing wheel has made a big difference in the sound and tip in on my bike. The popping and backfire ing is all but gone. I had at times would get a stumble and stall and I adds the idle air control and the stumble and stall is gone...

So I am happier with the bike...... If I could just get the top end clatter tamed down...

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
I guess that leaves out religious sex in Congress too. I went to a "gentleman's club" and saw a drain plug stripper there.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I guess that leaves out religious sex in Congress too. I went to a "gentleman's club" and saw a drain plug stripper there.
Ok I will be the Gina pig
What's a drain plug stripper

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Ok I will be the Gina pig
What's a drain plug stripper
Did that one shoot right over your head? We've had a least three of them on this forum. The female version would be a wench with a wrench and too much muscle. Getting it now Rob? :ltr:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Did that one shoot right over your head? We've had a least three of them on this forum. The female version would be a wench with a wrench and too much muscle. Getting it now Rob? :ltr:
I think the Gray matter is shrinking in my head. Or maybe I'm getting shorter.
Give me another hint!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Ooooh, and never, fever, never mention,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Crush washers.

:ltr:

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
Ooooh, and never, fever, never mention,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Crush washers.

:ltr:
Dang! And I was going to talk about the orange crush washers I just bought. :ltr:

Rob, The drain plug stripper thing was a pun. I will draw pictures for you. At the gentleman's club there are strippers...on this forum there are those who have stripped their drain plugs. Now put the two together. Got it? thumb up

·
Registered
608 Posts
Dang! And I was going to talk about the orange crush washers I just bought. :ltr:

Rob, The drain plug stripper thing was a pun. I will draw pictures for you. At the gentleman's club there are strippers...on this forum there are those who have stripped their drain plugs. Now put the two together. Go it? thumb up
No wonder I didn't get it........
My mind was a lot deeper in the gutter ......

thumb up

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
No wonder I didn't get it........
My mind was a lot deeper in the gutter ......

thumb up
Is it alright to tell you all about my orange crush washers now. Those of us of a more mature persuasion can drink to that one.cheers

1 - 20 of 32 Posts