209 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and yet another version

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's what appears to be 'training' wheels that lower on either model.

·
Registered
149 Posts
There's what appears to be 'training' wheels that lower on either model.
You would probably need those since it would be quite difficult to put your feet through the door at a red light.

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
The future of motorcycling includes a cute blonde with each bike? I hope that happens before I check out.:)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yeah, RIC, the blonde is cute, gif thing too because the bike-like thing is hideous!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
So what happens to motorcycles when they finally get self driving cars on highways? The ones that go really fast and drive a foot or so apart autonomously. Does that mean that motorcycles will then not be allowed on highways anymore?wac How would the cars even know you were there?

Will the self driving autonomous cars come equipped with blonds too? I'm not sure I could get in a self driving car running on an Microsoft operating system unless it came equipped with a blonde...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Glad I am too old to worry about Bikes like that in my future ..
Don't worry Joe. I wager you'll get to see a buncha stupid stuff happen to motorcycling before you pay the check. If it ain't this it'll be something else.

One of the problems with age is not that more stupid stuff is happening, it's that our ability to recognize stupid is more acute.

·
Registered
483 Posts
In the first pic, the young lady certainly looks interesting...:D

The second one, I actually saw back in the early 2000's at V/Days Mid-Ohio. It is powered by a BMW "K" bike drive-train.

BTW,.....I don't want one,...either one....:p

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Glad I am too old to worry about Bikes like that in my future ..
I'm worried that I'll stop worrying about things I should be worried about and discover I'm old.

This actually happened to my dad and he now lives with my bro.

We talk about the Korean war every time I see him.

I ride and worry! :Dcheersthumb up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts