Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
The Grand Yellowstone Adventure on the Vision
FABULOUS!

I am so jealous. We were supposed to go out there this year, but one of my traveling partners fell ill. She's back in the game now, so hopefully we'll get out there next year. Thanks for the great preview!thumb up

·
Registered
693 Posts
We're heading out there late July next year with the family. Sadly, we're likely taking the truck/camper...but are looking in to taking the bikes instead.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I just bought a 2012 XCT in March and my wife on her V-Star 1100 and I departed for the Western Skies on 5 Jul. We came back on 5 Aug. During the trip we went to Yellowstone and every major NP that we could find, all the way to the Calif coast and Canadian border. Didn't get a chance to do Northern/North East Yellowstone but did get in Old Faithful, Tetons and S.E. Yellowstone. Saw our second grizzly leaving the Park. The first grizzly we saw the day before NW on Rt 191. Bear jumped the guard rail and landed in the middle of my lane. Wife and I slammed on the breaks, bear looked and jumped back over the rail. After we were by he came back onto the road and headed for the woods. I don't know who was more surprised me or the bear. BTW the Vic handled well and performed like a champ. Super Slap MPH 38/40, back roads/twisties mph as high as 57. Really like this bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts