Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
779 Posts

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If it wasn't so dang cold I would consider it...I've marked it on my calendar for next year and hopefully a better summer and fall ...thanks for the post Pain...

Ride Safe,

Rob
Its already too cold to ride in Ontario???

·
Registered
779 Posts
Its already too cold to ride in Ontario???
I rode yesterday in the 50s which isn't to bad you can dress accordingly but it's in the 40s in the morning til 10 ish then a cold wind seems to be picking up around 3ish that even though the temp is 50 F the wind makes it feel like 30s grrrrr stupid weather....on the odd day the weather doesn't perform this miracle, it rains grrrrrrrr

Ride Safe,

Rob

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I rode yesterday in the 50s which isn't to bad you can dress accordingly but it's in the 40s in the morning til 10 ish then a cold wind seems to be picking up around 3ish that even though the temp is 50 F the wind makes it feel like 30s grrrrr stupid weather....on the odd day the weather doesn't perform this miracle, it rains grrrrrrrr

Ride Safe,

Rob
Ops...I didn't realize how sensitive you are.... :ltr:

Reactions: CanuckRob

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ops...I didn't realize how sensitive you are.... :ltr:
LOL trust me....i ride in crap most peeps cuddle up with a blanky in....but this summer has really got to me...well there really wasn't a summer up here this year...8(

R

Reactions: BBob and PaiN

·
Premium Member
2,262 Posts
I don't care about going to anything like this anymore. I'm passed those days.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
....i ride in crap most peeps cuddle up with a blanky in....
I used to myself. I just can't take being cold anymore. Heated gear really helps. I take my electric blanky with me! :D

Reactions: CanuckRob
1 - 9 of 9 Posts