Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like every year...

Tomorrow morning I will haul out all the Christmas crap and place it magestically on the back deck. Then I will mount up on my motorcycle and disappear. When I return tomorrow night, Christmas will have exploded in my house and I will put the containers/totes back in storage until Puss decides to take the Christmas explosion down and put it away sometime in January.

She will shop and wrap everything... I will have no involvement other than to pay off the credit card after Christmas is over. When the kids and grandkids open their gifts, I am just as surprised as they are! "Oh, we got them that? Cool!"

5 kids, 3 grandkids... All lists have been submitted to the Great Grammy Elf... My hands will be shaking when I open that January credit card statement...

I did get the feeling I'd be shopping for a go-cart to add to the collection of dirt bikes and 4-wheelers. That's on TWO of the lists. Any suggestions for cheap go carts?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Could do like I do.Screw Christmas and just stay in the garage with beer,buddys and bikes and shoot the bull and tell lies.cheers

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The only thing my wife does is put the lights on the tree and I ALWAYS get crap about not helping her. My response is usually the same...Doesn't taking them OFF the tree count for anything?

Her response is that decorating (the tree) is part of Christmas so I have given in here and there but when winter time comes around I am far more interested in waxing my skis and getting ready for the slopes than I am in decorating the house but what ya gonna do?

As for go carts... Buy them good ones as the cheap ones tend to fall apart after about a month. By "good" I mean you're probably gonna spend $600-$800 for them rather than those "cheap" ones you can buy for $250.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts