Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the morning when we get up it will be a New Year. What will it be like? Probably not much different than this year, except I'll ride less and go fishing more. Today will be in the mid 50's, tomorrow in the mid 20's with lows in the mid teens. I should go riding today but since it will be warm I'll work on my cargo trailer conversion. Want it ready by spring to go fishing and riding. Most state parks and major road side rest areas have wifi in Texas, but there is still a number of areas we don't have cellar connections. So do you think there will be any great changes in 2019. Now I do think 2020 will be a year to remember.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have planed an oil change and about a 50 mile ride on New Years Day just to start the year out right.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
We have had so much rain and no snow here in Indiana I'm tempted to try riding a little on the weekend. Above 45. Warm enough I can wash the bike when I get home.

As for the new year day I'll just go out hiking like I usually do. It's gonna be plenty warm about 40 tomorrow but it's rained all day today so trails gonna be muddy.

·
Registered
176 Posts
We will be all hunkered down here as the temps are going to be in the negative 20s tonight and tomorrow. Man I hope we have an early spring.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts