Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 8543 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm hoping we can keep politics on this site to this one thread.

I'm not an Admin or have any say in anything here but rather than having multiple political threads going at any one time; maybe this one will help keep it contained to one thread. This way we can talk about anything and everything rather than keeping it to one subject.

I'm going to start by talking about how this POTUS has managed to raise the debt in the last 6 years by 70%.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-12-01/total-us-debt-rises-over-18-trillion

I have no doubt he will manage to double it and make it a full 100% in the next 2 years he may be in office. I say may because he seems to have the mindset of doing the most amount of damage any one President can to do a country as he can. He might push too hard for even a feckless Congress to put up with.

What say you? Can the Imperial Dear Leader and Sultan be stopped?

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
8,699 Posts
Cool!...another thread I can avoid:)
how about starting one for religion too?

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Cool!...another thread I can avoid:)
how about starting one for religion too?
That's the point mate. A thread for those who don't want to talk about politics to avoid just like I would likely avoid a thread about religion for the most part.

cheers

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Who has time to talk about stuff when your riding?

My religion is the same one that Christmas is about. It is the only one that is right and true. It is offensive to all because IT makes such a bold claim that the baby born one day over 2000 yrs ago is the ONE and He will be the one that every knee will bow to and every tongue confess to be Lord of all.

I printed all this but it is all in that book.

·
Registered
236 Posts
My God laughs at your little sniffling toddler Christ. He laughs from his mountain.
And... If voting could actually change anything it would be illegal.

Seriously though, if I could change something about the way our government is run I would do away with lobbyist, it's mind boggling to me that there even is such a thing. I would also put a cap on how much money could be spent on a campaign that way it's an even playing field.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
That's the point mate. A thread for those who don't want to talk about politics to avoid just like I would likely avoid a thread about religion for the most part.

cheers
Looks like that's where this one is headed ....:crzy:

·
Super Moderator
4,938 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I only like threads about a particular subject that ultimately ends up all negative and crap having nothing to do with the original intent.
This one will do fine... if it stays to long on trak, I'll hi jack the sucker like all y'all have always done to poor dills'. wac

I think there is only one individual in this whole freakin victry virtual kingdom that always abides by the ultimate rule on this here forum. And I think it is me. :D always me!

I make good subjects and i'm always kind and courteous and never demeaning or bashful... or is that bashing-like or dispectiful of our harley bros and there hairly bikes.

My spelting andpunk tuation is always spot on and I never wax eloquent. thumb up

LOL! I just remembered one time on a different forum I used THE 'loser' icon not really knowing that was what it was and got jumped on big time.

sO, i'M aLWAS CARFUL with ikons

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I stopped watching O'Reilly on a daily basis quite some time ago but I caught this on the FNC website and found it very relevant to what is going on right now with all this black anger going on.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3918573913001/what-the-ferguson-protesters-accomplished/#sp=show-clips

Do blacks have a legit beef? I don't think so.
Good God, you are such a political racist for posting such Fox lies:D:ltr:cheers

Most Americans ignore the facts such as what you posted. It's easier to ignore than try to rectify the situation.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/dec/5/notre-dames-white-privilege-seminar-slammed-as-ind/

The Ivy league schools have been known to be libs for years, but now the esteemed Catholic school is on the bandwagon?

Really? Even after nomamacare forced them to cover birth control?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Conservatives want everyone to be equal at the starting line...

liberals want everyone to be equal at the finish line....

·
Premium Member
12,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
This young 14 yo gets it! Why don't liberals?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yUtirCf-RfU

The question about libs is purely rhetorical. I have addressed their mental ability in other threads and posts. The bottom line is they just aren't right in the head. A few, very few, do manage to fix their drain bramage (pun intended) somehow. Not yet sure how but if I find out I will be sure to post it here so other brain damaged libs can at least know there is something besides a frontal lobotomy or shock treatment to fix them.

1 - 20 of 8543 Posts