Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

2001 - 2020 of 9084 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Whats wrong with grabbin' some pussy ??? I'm hoping to get some tonight . Course , I don't move like a bitch , guess that's for the rich guys . In the Liberal mind though , I bet if TRUMP had said he was gonna grab himself a big cock and suck it like a bitch , you guys would probably think that's just fine ....:crzy:

Reactions: RICZ

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Personally , Im a conservative and right now I despise the Republican party . They better get their **** together and back their nominee no matter what ....

The problem is, they ARE conservative and HE is not. If you look at what Paul Ryan laid out as the Republican, Conservative agenda, it follows the Reagan Conservative ideals. Trump is not a Conservative....never has been, and doesn't pretend to be.

But I agree with you...NEVER hillary (she doesn't deserve caps).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Registered
459 Posts
Reactions: Metalb00

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Reactions: NAB

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Laura Bush killed more people than my cat has.
What the hell does that mean, fool?

BBob, Ricz, LilBags...you guys got jobs?
Don't you wish you had a job? Maybe that's why you vote lib, so you can continue to belly up to the pubic assistance trough.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
"...and next thing I know he’s pushing me against a wall and has his hands all over me,” Harth told me. “He was trying to kiss me. I was freaking out.” Harth says she was desperately protesting, and finally managed to run out of the
She's more fortunate than was Mary Jo. Kopechny and the women Hillary's huband raped. Is that the best you can do Rags?

·
Registered
12,326 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,229 Posts

Andre using
TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
Then there's Ted Kennedy--that guy is a real lady killer. :devil
For damn sure and he walked. If that would have been you or me. We would have got the death penalty. But ted walked. He actually killed 2 people. The women and their child.

·
Premium Member
2,340 Posts
I don't know how anyone who calls themselves a Christian can vote for either of these two. One is a narcissistic, egomaniac compulsive liar that insults everyone; and the other is narcissistic, egomaniac compulsive liar that insults everyone.

I mean they do have their differences...one is a New York Elitist. Oh wait....well, one is a rich fat cat. Oh wait....um. Well....one is, uh....let me get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well one sold out America for her wealth. The other worked to make his wealth of millions grow in to billions, didn't sell out his country. Hell I grabbed a few pussies in my life. But always the right ones. Bet Hillary has grabbed a few her self.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Grab them by the Pussy!

Attachments

·
Registered
12,326 Posts
Speaking purely as a car/bike enthusiast to others of the same ilk, we have some serious things to consider when it comes to which candidate to vote for. We know that Hillary will continue the policies of BO relative to the 54 mpg CAFE, ethanol, mandating "safety" features into cars and trucks and pushing for autonomous and car sharing cars. Waiting in the wings, the EPA is chomping at the bit to mandate E15 when our bikes can barely handle E10 and the DOT wants vehicle tracking, per mile insurance and a No Repair mandate, meaning only OEM parts can be used to replace worn or broken ones. Exhaust emission and sound levels will be tightened. All this will make new vehicles more costly, moving sales towards used ones. The ripple effect will no doubt be harmful to the mfrs and their workers, with many losing their jobs as new vehicle sales fall.
We know the left adores regulations and if "she" gets in, all the above and more will come down on us - think guns. Scary thoughts, eh?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm fucking "Petrified" .... She wins and I give up , no more news , no more reading the paper .... I will go to work , and wander the earth , deaf , dumb , and blind because I don't want to know nothin' .

Reactions: doobliss and BBob

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,018
It's no big surprise to find out Donald Trump likes what hitlery likes; pussy. Big deal right! The ladies like rich powerful men; not exactly a news flash.

I'm thinking Rags and Archie are Gay minority cross gender's due to their militant attitude here. They probably belong to either the La Raza (chicano's) or the BLM/Black Panthers movement. Their right to do so is protected by the Constitution they appear to hate in a country they clearly hate but still live in. One must wonder...

Yes, voting for Trump will be difficult for some, because the alternative (hitlerette) is unthinkable. How a known criminal managed to work her way to this position speaks volumes about the democrat party and the level of corruption permeating through it. It also tell me its supporters are also corrupt because an honest and decent person could never be a part of what it has turned into.

Anyway; here are some pics I've found in my travels. Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,019 (Edited)
I'm fucking "Petrified" .... She wins and I give up , no more news , no more reading the paper .... I will go to work , and wander the earth , deaf , dumb , and blind because I don't want to know nothin' .
I have to agree although it pains me to do so. The last thing I expected to do during this lifetime is watch my country die a slow painful death to a bunch of foreign invaders, the militant factions within the black population, the programming of young minds into nothing much more than a head full of jelly, the obscene change in our culture by the lgbtxyz community of militant haters, and everything else I can't think of at the moment. The list is just so damn long. How did we ever come to this?

If cackles is elected; those alive today we will likely never see a conservative President elected unless we have a revolution and do a major clean up of our country which it desperately needs. I don't mean just lock up all the bad people, heck no, make work farms so they can do their time supporting themselves and feeding others. No sitting around all day and night eating 3 square meals, living in comfy conditions taking online classes, and learning how to be a more effective criminal. Heck no. They will have to work hard and long with no time or energy to do much else.

I can even envision a change to our constitution that allows an exploding neck ring to be put on these criminals so if they go outside the farm their head is blown off. Not an original idea BTW; I got it from a movie I watched years ago. :D If anyone tampers with it; not only will it blow up but all those within 25 feet will blow up too. Pretty sure they will be left alone. The other inmates will make sure of it.

Wouldn't be great to see one of this country's most notorious unindicted criminals wearing one of those? You know, hr clintoon.

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,020
2001 - 2020 of 9084 Posts