Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 60 of 8862 Posts

·
Registered
12,249 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Talking sensibly now.. How do we realistically handle Iran?

Marching into Iraq drove oil prices through the roof, which pretty-much tripled gas prices over a very short period of time and also drove-up prices on everything delivered.. That would be everything..

Iran being the 3rd largest oil producer in OPEC, holding 10% of the world's oil supplies..

As fragile a recovery as we have..

Realistically, for conversation sake.. How do we realistically handle that situation?

Other than a concerted international continuation of increasing sanctions, I can't think of a single course of action that doesn't end in more long-term loss than gain.

Any ideas? ..What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
We can be oil independent practically overnight and sell oil and natural gas to boot if the political will was there. We buy oil to keep some nations afloat; like Venezuela.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
I do not think the USA is helping Venesuela at all ? I was working there on a jack-up soil core drilling for a 10 km long bridge and talked a lot to the lockals in the town we stayed in Maracaibo

There is a complete import BAN for products exept directly from the US, no matter where the products are from.

This creates a false economy. Every cow medicine or child powder milk "must" be imported trough USA. No matter where the product originally come from.

Coz the government made a "deal" that makes money for the goverment

Sample. If you go to the ATM in venezuela then the exchange rate is 1 on 3

If you go on the black market and bring american dollars the exchange rate was 1 on 67

Needless to say we painted the town red every night

So how much is 1 tube of toothpaste in the shopping mal ?

Unaffordable coz of 1 on 3

Or dead cheap coz of 1 on 67

Ps the first offshore oilwell in history of the world was drilled in lake Maracaibo

So the US is buying cheap oil from Venezuela and exporting goods to Venezuela

Lools like a one way street to power control to me ??

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
And closer to your home that effects all of you..... Send to me by email,

Here's a great documentary on the illegal activities conducted by the IRS,.. . http://aclj.org/tax-invasion/ . Unless Americans rally to make some changes,.. (including the abolition of their present tax code and the people who "enforce" it illegally), they are going to lose the country they love.... well,.. they will still live there but they will lose all the freedoms they "used to" enjoy and they will be trapped inside what is fast becoming a fascist state.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Helping "others" is not always with the best intentions. See some facts below that were send to me.. Sorry for the long posts

How many know of these exports -- some few clips below -- see the links at the very bottom * - * *for the rest of the story:

Natalie Jaresko* Chicago-born investment banker who received her Ukrainian citizenship in December 2014, she now controls Ukrainian financial policy.

Valdas Adamkus served two terms as President of Lithuania.*Adamkus was a U.S. citizen

the austerity-loving U.S. citizen and investment firm chief Natalie Jaresko as Ukraine's Finance Minister

The bow-tied President of Estonia, Toomas Hendrik Ilves, grew up in New Jersey and attended Columbia University and the University of Pennsylvania.*Ilves was employed as the chief of the Estonian desk for the CIA-financed Radio Free Europe

The current leader of the Polish parliament (Sejm) is former Foreign and Defense Minister*Radoslaw Sikorski, a former U.S. resident and British citizen.

USAID - the US government's overt organization*tasked with co-opting (and overthrowing) foreign governments

it soon became obvious that the CIA was using the USAID program to gain influence over foreign police agencies to combat Soviet and Chinese influence.

Other Americans who have embedded in Eastern European governments and political organizations include*Ljubica Acevska, who became Macedonia's first ambassador to the United States; Ukrainian anti-Russian politician Ivan Lozowy; Roman Zvarych, who became Minister of Justice in the Yushchenko government; and Peter Zwack, who became Hungarian ambassador to the United States*and chairman of the Hungarian Entrepreneurs' Party.*

Most of these Americans, prior to their renouncing their American citizenship, were in violation of the 1799 Logan Act, which forbids unauthorized citizens from negotiating with foreign governments.*However, the Logan Act, like many American laws, is not enforced because of pressure from domestic U.S. ethnic lobbies, as well as the CIA, which encourage dual citizens to engage in foreign ethnic- and religious-based activities on behalf of U.S. intelligence.

In May 2014*Soros told CNN:
"Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine*before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now."

http://www.sott.net/article/291032-US-installs-leadership-of-foreign-countries-with-US-citizens-and-CIA-assets

http://www.sott.net/article/292842-Euromaidan-Anatomy-of-a-Washington-backed-coup-d-etat

·
Premium Member
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
And closer to your home that effects all of you..... Send to me by email,

Here's a great documentary on the illegal activities conducted by the IRS,.. . http://aclj.org/tax-invasion/ . Unless Americans rally to make some changes,.. (including the abolition of their present tax code and the people who "enforce" it illegally), they are going to lose the country they love.... well,.. they will still live there but they will lose all the freedoms they "used to" enjoy and they will be trapped inside what is fast becoming a fascist state.
This is an ongoing case being pursued in the courts and in Congress. Our infamous president has said "there isn't a smidgeon of corruption" involved but anyone with 2 brain cells knows there was huge corruption and probably originated with him and carried out by Lois Lerner. If proof were found of this, which is unlikely because they are very good at making sure there is no paper trail to the top, he would be impeached in short order.

·
Premium Member
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
EXPOSED: Department of Justice Shut Down Search For Lois Lerner’s Emails

The Obama administration’s Department of Justice shut down an attempt to force the Internal Revenue Service to search for Lois Lerner’s missing emails at off-site storage facilities.
The IRS never looked for Lerner’s backup email tapes at the West Virginia storage facility where they were being housed. Treasury deputy inspector general Timothy Camus told Congress that the IRS never asked IT professionals at the New Martinsville, W.V. storage site for the backup tapes. Camus only found the backup tape for Lerner’s missing 2011 emails about two weeks ago.
But the Obama administration knew that emails were stored at off-site facilities, and even shut down a legal request to send somebody to go look for them.

If this can be directly connected to anyone in the DOJ or this Administration; jail time should be on the table. A lot of it and not at some county club prison either.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Ha ha ha ha Bbob that is funny. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
12,249 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Do you "mean" this chief?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
------- Forwarded Message --------
PS this goes with the picture above....
-----------------------------------

This moment in our lives, your nation, is happening, like it or not. We can continue to grumble, refuse to recognize all the signs, not believe it could really happen to the "United States of America, or even just continue to stick our heads in the sand not caring. Just be honest with yourself, and others. What if this is true? THINK ABOUT IT.

·
Premium Member
13,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
------- Forwarded Message --------
PS this goes with the picture above....
-----------------------------------

This moment in our lives, your nation, is happening, like it or not. We can continue to grumble, refuse to recognize all the signs, not believe it could really happen to the "United States of America, or even just continue to stick our heads in the sand not caring. Just be honest with yourself, and others. What if this is true? THINK ABOUT IT.
It happened to some very smart people who simply wanted to live their lives and be proud of their country in the first half of the last century. You may remember the leader's name that fundamentally changed their country too.

Adolf Hitler.

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
PFFFF now you got me cooking, Bbob lets see if I can bring my 1 cent on paper; wac

After WW1 the Europeans did not spend money on there armies any more, the police force did not have guns and rode there bicycles, with a flower under there "hat"
The Netherlands surrendered only after 5 days of invasion.... that is how big a surprise it was,

PS for who do not know, Holland is 250 Km long, very small country, the size of New York state i guess, it took me just as many hours driving from New-York to Philadelphia then crossing Holland. :ltr:

Nobody believed there would be another World War ever again, and if there would be then sure as hell wouldn't be our lovely neighbors AGAIN ???? The Germans I mean :mad:

Hmmmm a Kenya born African American raised in Indonesia & Hawaii Mr Adolf Barak ??

**** :crzy: that wouldn't be a good thing, I always had a feeling if WW111 would be happening the Germans would be starting it, what chance could it be, they already started WW1 & WW11

Sounds familiar ?? what would the odds be your guy (i mean your president) starting his own cold or hot war?

·
Registered
12,249 Posts
A German and a Brit were sitting next to each other, rooting for their country's cricket teams. As it happened, the German team won and the German says to the Brit, "Aha, we finally beat you at your national sport." To that, the Brit replies, "And we already beat you at your national sport, twice."

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Now THAT is a very very good joke. Hajjjajajja thanks for cheering me up. It is 6 in the morning and in the middle of the ocean ...

41 - 60 of 8862 Posts