Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

8581 - 8600 of 9089 Posts

·
Registered
626 Posts
Once again, just for accuracy, you are the one who keeps bringing reparations into the equation.

Anyone who wants to know who/what your really are BBob need only read, with an open and honest mind, what you write.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Why is the press so mean to our First Lady? She is so beautiful and elegant. Watch the short clip and then read the article underneath it.

Reactions: BBob

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,583
Once again, just for accuracy, you are the one who keeps bringing reparations into the equation.

Anyone who wants to know who/what your really are BBob need only read, with an open and honest mind, what you write.
Coming from you; that's high praise indeed! Thanks bro!

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,584
Why is the press so mean to our First Lady? She is so beautiful and elegant. Watch the short clip and then read the article underneath it.
I think you forgot to include the link...

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
This clip talks about Kamala Harris drop out of the presidential race a few seconds. Then it goes into how unjust the media has attacked Melania Trump's Christmas decorations at the White House. Our first lady is the absolutely the most beautiful, elegant First lady we have ever had. This kind of crap really show how cruel and disgusting the media is. When Trump wins his reelection in 2020 maybe they will realize just how useless they have are and have been.
https://video.foxnews.com/v/6112716791001?playlist_id=1484128321001#sp=show-clips

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,593
Speaking of other English speaking countries; this op-ed by a Kiwi is interesting. He talks about how NZ and AU don't have the freedoms or civil liberties the USA does and how regardless of how long an American might live in the other countries; they will never be fully accepted as a local whereas the melting pot nature of the USA allows for near instant assimilation. I know we have a few from AU whom I'd like to hear from on this. It's too bad this forum isn't as active as it was a few years ago so we might hear from a Kiwi or two.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Reactions: MaddogUSMC

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
They just voted to send the impeachment of President Trump to the Senate. All Democrats' voted to impeach, all Republicans voted not to impeach. 23 democrats and 17 Republicans on the committee. So now it goes to the Senate where the President will be acquitted. Then President Trump will win in 2020 and all of this crap was for nothing. I doughty the democrats will let it end here. I just pray that the Republicans win 10 more seats in the Senate and take back control of congress in 2020. Then we can get this country straightened out.

·
Registered
762 Posts
The Democrats have just changed America forever. When a Democrat becomes President (let’s hope that never happens) a house with a majority of Republicans will vote to impeach based on disagreements in policy forever. Hitler is applauding the Democratic.

Reactions: RICZ

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
The Democrats have just changed America forever. When a Democrat becomes President (let’s hope that never happens) a house with a majority of Republicans will vote to impeach based on disagreements in policy forever. Hitler is applauding the Democratic.
I don't know how this can be corrected. Where this can never be done again, but something needs to be. Because it a party has the majority in the congress and senate they could remove any President just because of policy dis agreements. This is insane and needs to be taken to the courts.

8581 - 8600 of 9089 Posts