Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

8661 - 8680 of 8695 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Watch these 3 women and get a insight to the way the people in the Mideast think. About taken down the latest terrorist.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Watch these 3 women and get a insight to the way the people in the Mideast think. About taken down the latest terrorist.

Man there are beautiful woman in Iran, I was there a few years ago, moving Jack-up rigs from Dubai to Iran and back, most men drink beer, there smart, kind, easy to talk to, there language has a beautiful sound to it,

Just there goverment is not so nice

HahahhahH

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Man there are beautiful woman in Iran, I was there a few years ago, moving Jack-up rigs from Dubai to Iran and back, most men drink beer, there smart, kind, easy to talk to, there language has a beautiful sound to it,

Just there goverment is not so nice

HahahhahH

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Do you ever get worried working these hot areas?

·
Registered
12,202 Posts
I agree about the beautiful women there. I have only seen videos and TV programs, but I'm very imressed.

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,665
My understand is the people there are pretty decent; it's the government leadership (Imam's) that are the problem there. It's kinda like us when we have democrat leadership.

·
Premium Member
2,357 Posts
My understand is the people there are pretty decent; it's the government leadership (Imam's) that are the problem there. It's kinda like us when we have democrat leadership.
I believe that also. Iran was a model country until the Muzzies tossed the Shah.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I believe that also. Iran was a model country until the Muzzies tossed the Shah.
I was home on leave in the 70's. I went out to the Air Base we use to have here. The Shah's son was there training. Showed the gate guard my ID card Army. I had to go back and get leave forms before they would let me on base. They had tight security while he was here. In 79 I was stationed in Berlin, East Germany when Iran took the Embassy there and 53 hostages. We have had constant problems with Iran ever since they over through the Shah.

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,668
There are also a lot of non-Muslims in Iran. This video explains why Islam isn't really a religion but rather a political and military doctrine using religion as a cover to propagate its ideology in the most heinous of ways. The video is from 2013 but it's true going back to the beginning of Islam. Unlike any other religion; Muslims are taught they can freely lie with no consequence to further Islam. Islam literally means "submit to the will of allah". Muslim literally means "one who has submitted". In short Islam/Muslim means submission. Again; this is why it should not be considered a religion by western standards and values.

·
Premium Member
6,074 Posts
Do you ever get worried working these hot areas?
No mate, I enjoy life to the fullest, there are some terrible countrys though

Tunesia left a bitter taste behind

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
The Liberty Report posted a couple of shows on the Iraq/Iran conflagration. They are below.

In one or both of them Ron Paul and his co-host ask the question, Why Americans who in poll after poll say they don't trust their government to tell them the truth because the government constantly lies to them, believe that that government is telling the truth about what is happening with Iran and Iraq now?
I must admit it puzzles me also.
There is no war that I can think of since the Barbary wars that the American people would have entered into if they had been told the truth.

There is a lot of under reported information in both of these videos, especially if you get your information from the larger media outlets.
Cheers.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I can't agree with Ron Paul. Iran has been a constant threat to the U.S.A. Why is the Mideast so important to the West? Oil and who controls that oil and that is what it has always been. Remember the days of OPEC and how they would manipulate oil prices. Plus Iran is very radical and if they get, have nuclear capabilities. They may very well place small coffee can size bombs in New York City and high populated areas in the U.S.A. We know they have operative here. They could bring them in on the Mexican, Canadian borders or any of our cost lines. They could put one in Washington D.C. How can we eliminate the threat? We all know the answer to that.

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,673
By now everyone knows the word 'democrat' means 'fully corrupt'. More proof.

40 Million New Democrat Voters: Will The ‘State Power Caucus’ Destroy America?

January 5, 2020

By: Trevor Loudon | The Epoch Times
A shadowy new alliance led by pro-China communists plans to mobilize 40 million new Democratic voters for the 2020 election.
This group, firstly known as the State-based Power Caucus and now simply the State Power Caucus, has the ability to mobilize thousands of volunteers and paid staff in New York, California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Minnesota, Ohio, Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Mississippi, Virginia, Georgia, Florida, and Texas.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I can't agree with Ron Paul. Iran has been a constant threat to the U.S.A. Why is the Mideast so important to the West? Oil and who controls that oil and that is what it has always been. Remember the days of OPEC and how they would manipulate oil prices. Plus Iran is very radical and if they get, have nuclear capabilities. They may very well place small coffee can size bombs in New York City and high populated areas in the U.S.A. We know they have operative here. They could bring them in on the Mexican, Canadian borders or any of our cost lines. They could put one in Washington D.C. How can we eliminate the threat? We all know the answer to that.
Nab

I 'm not concerned in the least about Iran developing Nukes at this point in time. The government of Iran is far from stupid, that's why after 40 yrs of war with us they are still a thorn in our side.
Some say that they were the true winners of the war in Iraq which propelled them from being a 3rd world power to being a major player in the middle east.

A Nuke would only give their enemies ( us, Saudi's and Israel) a legitimate reason to bring the full force of NATO against them (ala Korean war, and Regime change in Libya). The US doesn't have the manpower to mount a ground war in Iran without re instituting the draft which is political suicide for whomever is in office at the time. However, with NATO in tow it might be possible to have a war without a draft. The Iranians know this and this is why they have never put any serious effort into acquiring Nukes. What programs they have had have been useful as bargaining chips to get relief from our never ending sanctions nothing more.

I digress. Thanks for watching the video. It says what I would say but much clearer than I could hope to say it.

I leave you to ponder this video of what Ron Paul said in Congress about the Iraq war in 2002, when the propaganda machine was churning much as it is today Iraq. I know you remember those days. We all do.
He is definitely a credit to Texas as a guy unafraid to tell the truth.

Had we listened to him rather than ignored his wisdom we would have saved thousands of American lives and trillions of US dollars, both of which could have been used to make our country a truly great nation. Iran on the other hand would still be a small one off experiment in fundamentalist Islamic government, financially insolvent and no real threat to anyone.
I'd call that a missed opportunity.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
If it went to all out war with Iran it would be fought from the air. Ground forces would just do the clean up work. In November 1975 I was laying back on the side of a mountain in Korea on a cold night. You could here gun fire from the DMZ. The Sergeant I was working with had did 2 or 3 tours in Vietnam and was talking about it. He said the next major war we got in to would be fought by the Air Force. Then ground forces would go in to clean up small pockets of resistance. That is exactly what happened in the invasion of Iraq in 2003, 28 years later.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Iran wants nukes, so I think we should sent them a couple, AIR MAIL.

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,677
Trump's speech today sent the markets soaring on the news Iran is standing down and we won't be going to war with them. Iran is like the bully on the playground. As long as they think they can get away with their bullying; they will keep doing it. Trump has let them know that won't fly anymore.

I also think that inside Iran the people have had way too much of this radical Islamic Mullah leadership. They want to get away from that caveman mentality and join the human race in the 21st century. I wish them good luck and fortune in getting those evil control freaks out of power.

On a side note I couldn't help but notice the dems pols and the activist dem journalists in the MSM, CNN, and MSNBC are on the side of the Mullahs and not the USA. Quite the tell there. I guess it's time to officially label them domestic terrorists and treat them accordingly.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
We have been dealing with Iran for 40 years and the Mideast for hundreds of years. They ain't going to stop.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
8661 - 8680 of 8695 Posts