Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

8701 - 8720 of 8720 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,701
I'm only paying a passing interest to the sham that is impeachment. The people who should be removed from office are people like Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Waters, AOC, and the like. They are an utter embarrassment to America.

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
I'm only paying a passing interest to the sham that is impeachment. The people who should be removed from office are people like Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, Waters, AOC, and the like. They are an utter embarrassment to America.
Yes, that is a definite fact. Maybe when they come up for reelection some of them will get ousted.

·
Premium Member
13,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,704
With this Chinese originated super virus popping up everywhere; it might be a good idea to avoid Chinese and possibly other Asian restaurants for a while until we see where this thing leads. It has a 10-14 day incubation period meaning someone can have it and pass it on before knowing they have it. This makes it a devious virus considering its potency.

It will be the hardest on elderly, the very young, and anyone who is immune system compromised in any way.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
With this Chinese originated super virus popping up everywhere; it might be a good idea to avoid Chinese and possibly other Asian restaurants for a while until we see where this thing leads. It has a 10-14 day incubation period meaning someone can have it and pass it on before knowing they have it. This makes it a devious virus considering its potency.

It will be the hardest on elderly, the very young, and anyone who is immune system compromised in any way.

Did China Steal Coronavirus From Canada And Weaponize It?

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Wow....if so, that is insane! Why?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
I laughed my ASS off, sometimes I had to listen twice....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Wow....if so, that is insane! Why?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I also read this article .

Not surprising China has a bioweapons program, to keep up with adversaries. But, given the high level of security, why and how would it get released into the Wuhan public?

Maybe the West has a mole researcher inside…

I don't know, but I do know nothing is as it seems.... Forever people have been lying and manipulateing the masses, the pen is more powerful due to numbnuts writing lies...

Repeat a lie long enough and it becomes the truth = Joseph Goebbels

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
13,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,709

There are a lot of Chinese in Canada who work closely with mainland China. This would not surprise me personally.

·
Premium Member
13,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Ha ha ha ha

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
I laughed my ASS off, sometimes I had to listen twice....

Andre using TaPaTaLk
Gaetz is good at ripping the Dems a new asshole.

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
This impeachment of President Trump is damned stupid. The Democrats are totally fools and look like fools. They are doing it to them selves. I can not imagine why or how anyone could vote for any of them in 2020. Shift, Pelosi and Nadler should all be ran out of Washington DC. How do people this stupid get into power in the first place. If we don't take the house back and increase the number of Republican Senators in the Senate. Then I just don't know any more. People have gone totally insane and have no clue of reality. I wonder what color the sky is in the world they wakeup in.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
CLINTELL, i must sign up for that, good stuff mate

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
CLINTELL, i must sign up for that, good stuff mate

Andre using TaPaTaLk
You don't see clips like this on main stream media. Reporting by most meda is so one sided in these times.

·
Premium Member
13,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8,718
Okay; so standing up for what's right is considered ass kissing by the left these days. Debunking the lying dems is practically a full time job these days. I'll give the left one kudo; they never run out of fabricated wrong-doing by others but on the other hand; they never acknowledge their own which is usually what they are accusing others of.

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
The left is totally, completely insane. They live in their alternate false reality a delusion.

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
From the web...

Last Week’s Quote was

"I've learned that the monsters ain't underneath the bed". ...was Eric Church, nobody got it.

Andre using TaPaTaLk

8701 - 8720 of 8720 Posts