Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

9041 - 9060 of 9073 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,041
Looks like the Republican National Convention will be in my back yard. The libs are pissed. They are citing the potential of violence that could destroy Jacksonville. I stirred the pot by responding by saying that maybe liberals shouldn't burn down and tear up our cities!
I think we've gone way past the point of 'shoot to kill' rioters, looters, murderers also known as BLM/Antifa.

These destructive murderers won't listen to reason so they must be forced to stop then locked up indefinitely as domestic terrorists. No trial; just incarcerated. I truly believe it's time to create a penal colony to throw the trash into.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I think we've gone way past the point of 'shoot to kill' rioters, looters, murderers also known as BLM/Antifa.

These destructive murderers won't listen to reason so they must be forced to stop then locked up indefinitely as domestic terrorists. No trial; just incarcerated. I truly believe it's time to create a penal colony to throw the trash into.
Once you've given the government these new powers how long do you expect it will be before a different president uses them on you? A Bernie for instance?

Why not fix the causes of the problem and see if the unintended consequences are worse than what we have now?
Try a different approach?

Here's one that might work:

·
Registered
12,318 Posts
What is happening in downtown Seattle right now is a prime example of what we will have to deal with if the so-called protesters get there way. The mayor - a liberal of course - shut down the central police station. In the absence of law, anarchy fills the void. Anarchists literally took over six downtown blocks, even preventing delivery trucks from servicing restaurants and businesses. Their list of demands includes, no police, no courts, no incarceration, free shite, and much more funny stuff.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I agree that Antifa and those groups exploiting the protests should be dealt with, though I can't imagine a reason that Trump would want to get suckered into dealing with it when it is a state not a federal issue. As he stated the problem is the governor and the mayor. Why should he step in and do their job for them .
The people of Seattle voted the governor and mayor in, the people in the east side of the state sure didn't. Let those who voted those two idiots in in reap the fruits of their philosophies.

Unless those restaurants in Capital Hill were able to survive indefinitely on take out orders the Governor and Mayor bear as much responsibility as the Anarchists for their eventual demise. Trump should wait it out till it decomposes completely without his help.
It's political suicide for him to try and solve this one and not his dog show anyway. Why should he rescue Inslee?

If Trump gets suckered in the Governor and Mayor will do everything in their power to make it go down in such a way as to win the presidential election for their party. Those two have often proven that they couldn't care less about the people of WA. They only care about themselves and their political careers and always act in their own best political interest at the expense of the taxpayer.

BLM wants the police to become an equal opportunity abuser. How great is that.
Police already kill 2x as many whites each year as blacks. Their answer is that the police should kill 8x as many whites as they do now and a equally proportionate multiple of other races so we can all be killed by the police in equal proportion numbers to the number of blacks that are killed. I'll pass.

Check out that article I posted above, it has three things to do now that if Trump implements them will likely solve the root problem.

Antifa isn't the problem it's something to distract people from the problem while gettng them to surrender their rights.

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
I dunno if it is true, but I love it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
This crap going on in Seattle is crazy. The Mayor and the Governor are as wacky as the protesters. Now there is talk of something like this being planned in Nashville, TN. I don't think Tennessee will tolerated anything like this.

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
I think the mayor and governor should be removed from office for allowing this to happen. They have failed their citizens!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts

Reactions: BBob

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,051

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Once you've given the government these new powers how long do you expect it will be before a different president uses them on you? A Bernie for instance?

Why not fix the causes of the problem and see if the unintended consequences are worse than what we have now?
Try a different approach?

Here's one that might work:
Three great ideas. Ending the drug war alone could fix the budget deficit.

·
Premium Member
13,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9,053

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
I need the signature section of the now famous letter signed by 1200 doctors and health professionals. The ones that agreed that it was OK to abandon social distancing to protest for blm and Floyd this past week.

I want to print it out and have it on hand when looking for doctors etc. I found the letter on the CNN site but no signature section could be found there.

The issue for me isn't their politics, feelings about blm, Floyd or any of those things. It's a free country, I respect their rights completely.

The problem for me is that either Covid is a real non issue, these people are aware of it and are hiding this important medical information from their potential patients, the public. Putting them at risk. Or, they are too stupid to realize that going against the social distancing science that we are told is our best protection against infection puts the public at a great risk of a deadly surge if Covid is actually a disease that is as serious as we have been told it is.

Maybe I'm missing an option here. If so please set me straight. I'm not seeing it right now.

If you run across the complete letter and signatures please post it here. I'll be using it when I am selecting my next doctor.
Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
9041 - 9060 of 9073 Posts