Premium Member
2,244 Posts

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Joe, I would say that article is pretty spot on!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,403 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Joe Biden:
I can not understand how he got the democrat nomination to run for president. They know he is no longer competent and in no way capable of be president of anything. I know they say he is doing well in the polls, but I can't believe the polls. No one in their right mind would vote for him. It's time for him to set in his rooking chair on the front porch. I smell a rat and a democratic party plot/scheme.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Joe Biden:
I smell a rat and a democratic party plot/scheme.
Your sniffer is working fine. That might be a sign that you don't have Covid 19 as well as your BS detector is in calibration.

Joe Biden has been instrumental in decimating the black community which is now bearing fruit in street violence.

"Mass incarceration and mandatory minimum sentencing laws have destroyed innocent lives, torn apart families, and cost the American taxpayers $182 billion annually. The practice of civil asset forfeiture has allowed law enforcement to seize money and property from people who were neither charged with nor convicted of a crime. As a young US senator, Biden played a role in the creation and adoption of each of these policies."
complete article here

And there is more
Biden stacked the deck so that the US Congress would vote yes for the invasion of Iraq.
There are books written about it that are worth the time to read but but this article will do to make the point. From the article:
"
But he had a power much greater than his own words. He was able to choose all 18 witnesses in the main Senate hearings on Iraq. And he mainly chose people who supported a pro-war position. They argued in favor of “regime change as the stated US policy” and warned of “a nuclear-armed Saddam sometime in this decade”. That Iraqis would “welcome the United States as liberators” And that Iraq “permits known al-Qaida members to live and move freely about in Iraq” and that “they are being supported”.

The lies about al-Qaida were perhaps the most transparently obvious of the falsehoods created to justify the Iraq war. As anyone familiar with the subject matter could testify, Saddam Hussein ran a secular government and had a hatred, which was mutual, for religious extremists like al-Qaida. But Biden did not choose from among the many expert witnesses who would have explained that to the Senate, and to the media."

He also barred the US military and NATO weapons inspectors who had repeatably been to IRAQ and used all military assets available to determine if Saddam actually had WMD's andwere there to testify that there were no weapons of mass destruction including no active nuclear program, which is not mentioned in the article. He had full knowlege of what these hands on experts were going to say. That's why he barred them from testimony.

The Iraq war is the single most expensive war in US history and we ended up loosing it.

Biden's selling points are:
he singlehandedly made possible the most expensive war in US history. One that we will ultimately loose.

He worked hard to corrupt the our policing system through the legalization of Asset forfeiture.

He took judicial sentencing our of the hands of professional judges and into the hands of like minded politicians which decimated the black community.

Etc etc etc. too much to list.....
He has been neither a friend of the black community, liberal left, conservatives, and certainly not libertarians. I can't see how he can loose. :)

My hope is that soon they will add to his legacy that he failed to win the election in 2020.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
The first part of this clip is about coronavirus in Texas. The second half of this is about mail in voting. Listen to what the Texas AG has to say about it. Texas does prosecute thousands for voter fraud.

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts

Reactions: Joe_ and BBob
9061 - 9073 of 9073 Posts