Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1001 - 1020 of 9084 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts

[B][URL="https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/may/25/neanderthals-built-mysterious-cave-structures-175000-years-ago"]Neanderthals built mysterious cave structures 175,000 years ago [/URL][/B]

/QUOTE]

I read all of it, and more .... very interesting find Bbob... thanks mate ..

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk[/quote]

Read that myself. It is very interesting. Tried to show a friend of mine that is a Evangelical Christian and he wouldn't even read it, since they believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,229 Posts
Read that myself. It is very interesting. Tried to show a friend of mine that is a Evangelical Christian and he wouldn't even read it, since they believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Some Christian's believe that crap too ?? Never knew that ... must be a special form of Christianity....

Did you read the story about Neanderthal got herpes / ulcers / tropical viruses .... from humans .... that's why they died-out

We have 3% DNA from Neanderthal....

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Some Christian's believe that crap too ?? Never knew that ... must be a special form of Christianity....

Andre
@
TaPaTaLk

Baptists and several other Protestant denominations have this listed in their doctrine as "fact". Not sure what other Religions believe this....

Reactions: BP6666VR

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Interesting points. Democrats proposed an amendment that would prohibit people on the "No Fly List" from buying guns. Republican's are against it because of the "Due process" laws. (I.E. The No Fly List does not cause guilt, just association)

The Orlando shooter is(was) on the no fly list, and if that law had been in effect, could not have purchased the weapons he used in the attack (understanding that he could have probably gotten them illegally).

So, which side do you agree with?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,005
MRMAXX aka theja1; I am only going to say this one time.

If you want to continue down this road you will find yourself alone and unloved on this forum.

Please don't go there.

PS: Yes, we all know you are not THAT person but if you are going to personify (act like) that person you might as well be him... yes.

Why haven't you backed off Jay? Is it your ego or is it your false pride? It can only be one of the two. This could have ended well if you had just a "smidgen" of decency and still can. The ball is in your court. I refuse to play your liberal driven games any longer sir.

It is up to you to end this nonsense right now.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
MRMAXX aka theja1; I am only going to say this one time.

If you want to continue down this road you will find yourself alone and unloved on this forum.

Please don't go there.

PS: Yes, we all know you are not THAT person but if you are going to personify (act like) that person you might as well be him... yes.

Why haven't you backed off Jay? Is it your ego or is it your false pride? It can only be one of the two. This could have ended well if you had just a "smidgen" of decency and still can. The ball is in your court. I refuse to play your liberal driven games any longer sir.

It is up to you to end this nonsense right now.

I just asked a legitimate question, based off of legislation that came up today. Why can you not answer it, besides with name calling?

I'm actually considering voting for the liberal Trump, because I think he will nominate better Supreme Court nominees. But I'm not sold yet.

Anyway, just answer, honestly, the question posted. Ain't that complicated.

Which side do you agree with on the proposed legislation?

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,007
MRMAXX V.2 aka theja1;

Did your really think your snark was going to work here without being challenged?

How is it your wife, such a beautiful and intelligent woman, yet ended up with you who are as snarky and uncouth as they get? I'd really like to know the answer that question young padawan.

You, sir, married up by 20 levels. Sadly; you have dragged her down to your level and kept her there. Shame on you!

And just in case you think I have a thing for your wife; I don't. I simply see the truth of it and am so sad she is so unhappy being with you. Did you not think I wouldn't see that in Sturgis last year you putz?

If you had an ounce of decency you would let her go and stop controlling her like you do.

And that's all I have to say about it except damn you for forcing the issue!

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,008
I just asked a legitimate question, based off of legislation that came up today. Why can you not answer it, besides with name calling?

I'm actually considering voting for the liberal Trump, because I think he will nominate better Supreme Court nominees. But I'm not sold yet.

Anyway, just answer, honestly, the question posted. Ain't that complicated.

Which side do you agree with on the proposed legislation?
Just wanted to make sure you could not delete this so I quoted it.

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,009
I missed your answer to my question.

Can you post where she said "Anyone under investigation by the FBI should not be able to buy guns"? I don't keep up with politics that much so never saw that.

As far as your random logic question, in the US, you are innocent until proven guilty, so being under investigation should not disqualify anyone from running from any office.

Back to your answer to my question....
Quoted....................

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
Interesting points. Democrats proposed an amendment that would prohibit people on the "No Fly List" from buying guns. Republican's are against it because of the "Due process" laws. (I.E. The No Fly List does not cause guilt, just association)

The Orlando shooter is(was) on the no fly list, and if that law had been in effect, could not have purchased the weapons he used in the attack (understanding that he could have probably gotten them illegally).

So, which side do you agree with?
A very interesting and complicated question. It is one I am struggling with. I would side with what you say is the Republican position on this but just barely and not really for the same reason that you state is their reason. My concern is the invisibility and lack of any process to challenge being put on the "No Fly" list. There are lots of news reports of individuals being put on the "No Fly" list by mistake - perhaps they share a name or a birthday (or both) with the intended person or perhaps some bureaucrat or G-man just makes a mistake. There is no way to know your name is on the list. You are just denied the ability to fly anywhere. There is no where you can even verify that your name is on the list and there is certainly no place/court where you can challenge your placement on the list. As someone who flies a lot for my job, if my name was placed on this list by mistake, I would be out of a job. That hardly seems fair to be out of a job with no recourse becuse of the mistake of a bureaucrat.

If the hypothetical gun "No Buy" list was public and there were legal ways to challange being placed on the list, I would probably take the opposite side. However, since they are painting this "No Buy" list as being the same as the "No Fly" list and since it seems reasonable to assume the same invisibility and lack of appeals would apply, I have to side with what you say is the Republican position.

My reasons are not the same "due process" as those you mention above. I don't object to the lack of proven guilt but, rather, the lac of visibility and ability to appeal. Hope this makes sense.

G'day,

Vinish

Reactions: Iceball

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,011
A very interesting and complicated question. It is one I am struggling with. I would side with what you say is the Republican position on this but just barely and not really for the same reason that you state is their reason. My concern is the invisibility and lack of any process to challenge being put on the "No Fly" list. There are lots of news reports of individuals being put on the "No Fly" list by mistake - perhaps they share a name or a birthday (or both) with the intended person or perhaps some bureaucrat or G-man just makes a mistake. There is no way to know your name is on the list. You are just denied the ability to fly anywhere. There is no where you can even verify that your name is on the list and there is certainly no place/court where you can challenge your placement on the list. As someone who flies a lot for my job, if my name was placed on this list by mistake, I would be out of a job. That hardly seems fair to be out of a job with no recourse becuse of the mistake of a bureaucrat.

If the hypothetical gun "No Buy" list was public and there were legal ways to challange being placed on the list, I would probably take the opposite side. However, since they are painting this "No Buy" list as being the same as the "No Fly" list and since it seems reasonable to assume the same invisibility and lack of appeals would apply, I have to side with what you say is the Republican position.

My reasons are not the same "due process" as those you mention above. I don't object to the lack of proven guilt but, rather, the lac of visibility and ability to appeal. Hope this makes sense.

G'day,

Vinish
WTF is it with you liberals (yeah I know you deny it but the proof is in the pudding)?

Why can't you just speak plainly so everyone understands just how far left you are?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts

G'day,

Vinish

Thanks for a legitimate answer, Vinish.

And Boomer, **** you for attacking my wife.

You are a hateful little piece of ****. I asked a legitimate question based on legislation propose today and you respond with a hateful, disrespectful rate against my wife.
You are a little man...probably why you have no woman to love you.

**** you....hell will be a little bit warmer when you arrive.

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,013
If you believe in freedom you will want to listen to this nonsense. This putz, jeh johnson, (how ironic at the moment in this thread) is saying now that gun control is no longer a matter of our rights as American citizens. He is actually saying he, as head of Homeland Security, has the right to suspend our rights and enact gun control in any way shape or form he so believes should be done. If you want to save some time; fast forward to the 4 minute mark. However; listening to the entire thing will add to the insight most of have about how the left machine (media included) works.

I thought holder, obie, lynch, and cankles were pure evil, and yes they are of course, but this guy personifies evil right down to the expressions on his fat ugly face.

Jeh Johnson: Gun control is now a matter of homeland security - CBS News

It's hard to imagine a more corrupt, ugly, and more worthless people than the leftists taking us down the road to hell these days. It would take an imagination of someone much higher in the food chain, far above my pay grade, to see it as these corrupt leftists do which begs the question; how did they get so corrupt in the first place anyway?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Only a total pussy of a man attacks a woman.

Please post up if you agree and support BBob the pussy's attack of my wife.

And I thought he was a man that could answer a legitimate question, not cower like a little boy and name call....

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,015
Thanks for a legitimate answer, Vinish.

And Boomer, **** you for attacking my wife.

You are a hateful little piece of ****. I asked a legitimate question based on legislation propose today and you respond with a hateful, disrespectful rate against my wife.
You are a little man...probably why you have no woman to love you.

**** you....hell will be a little bit warmer when you arrive.

Whatever you say little man. Whatever you say. It wasn't me who I saw treating your wife badly. It was you.

Given the choice between a low life POS like you or a classy woman like your wife; you will always lose.

You started this. Are you sure you want to stay on this path of corruption just like your leftist brethren?

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,016
Only a total pussy of a man attacks a woman.

Please post up if you agree and support BBob the pussy's attack of my wife.

And I thought he was a man that could answer a legitimate question, not cower like a little boy and name call....

Little man; no one here has attacked any woman except you in your despicable screwed up mentality way.

Every post you make like this just proves it.

I'm thinking we should call the police right now to send them over to do a welfare check on her due to your mental instability.

You just are not right in the head and I think you are dangerous to her and everyone around you.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Whatever you say little man. Whatever you say. It wasn't me who I saw treating your wife badly. It was you.

Given the choice between a low life POS like you or a classy woman like your wife; you will always lose.

You started this. Are you sure you want to stay on this path of corruption just like your leftist brethren?

Lol...14 years of a happy marriage and counting. How long have you been with your wife?

Answer the question I asked originally or just say you are a fraud that call people names like a little boy, you pussy.

He looked good in Sturgis, didn't he?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
I'm thinking we should call the police right now to send them over to do a welfare check on her due to your mental instability.

You just are not right in the head and I think you are dangerous to her and everyone around you.

Please do, lol....would be a quick way to get you put in jail.

I just asked a simple question and all you can do is call me names an attack my wife.

What a piece of **** you are.

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,019
Please do, lol....would be a quick way to get you put in jail.

I just asked a simple question and all you can do is call me names an attack my wife.

What a piece of **** you are.

Thank you for proving my point you low life POS.

No need to say anything more. You have proven my point.

1001 - 1020 of 9084 Posts