Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 446 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tend to consider myself a complete "**** Magnet" when it comes to luck and basically Murphy's Law . So , after giving it some thought , I figured maybe I'm not alone and others may need to "Vent" their dismay of things that may interest others and hence "Share their PaiN" .

I will start with a perfect example ; The wife made home made baked beans and cold straw , and grilled up a nice piece of kielbasa for dinner last night . I knew she was preparing this as it takes about 24 hrs to bake the beans . I couldn't wait to dig in , the beans were delicious . I swab my first bite of kielbasa in the bean juice and take a nice bite . CCRRuUUnNNCHH !!!! WTF ! :eek Two of my teeth fucking disintegrate , 1 upper 1 lower halfway back . There was a piece of gristle/bone in my bite that I cranked down on , the wife was horrified as I spit half of each tooth on my plate . I'm Pissed . This sucks , I figure this just cost me 2 grand . I have many more of these to share too ....:eek:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
My wife is an excellent cook but for some reason she just can't seem to eliminate the hard gristle pieces or small bone fragments from her wonderful "concoctions" when she adds things like chicken to them. Consequently, and for some unknown reason, they always end up on MY plate ... ???? Now, I've never broken a tooth or anything like that but I absolutely HATE chomping down on those things when everything else is soft and tender!

She, on the other hand, will eat that stuff ... YUK!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Silvr , I knew right away it was bad .... Just the way it goes I guess . She is a fantastic cook , and I get all the chicken bones especially in her soups . I don't blame her at all for my misfortune . I'm just a "Magnet" .:crzy:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
As for the topic, other than what I posted, dang! ... life is grand ... I really can't add anything more ... oh wait!!! ... something did just come to mind .... at 69 I'm still ... errr ... how should I say it .... "horny" :grin .... but at this stage in my life all I seem to be getting is "hall sex" ... you know ... when couples pass each other in the hall and say "f&*k you!" ......... :laugh :laugh :laugh

·
12,968 Posts
Mag
bring your wife home a nice gift and hug her and tell her how nice it was that she tried to do a special dinner for you
yes life's a bitch but then would you rather be in prison and have no life or use baby power

·
Registered
681 Posts
I can't sleep in. Ever. On weekends or holidays I'm still up at 5 am having to let my heathen dogs go outside. Then as soon as I lay back down they're scratching at the door to come back in. And holy hellfire if they're not fed by 7. I wouldn't trade those dumb sons of bitches for anything in the world but sometimes I just wanna pistol whip em!

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't sleep in. Ever. On weekends or holidays I'm still up at 5 am having to let my heathen dogs go outside. Then as soon as I lay back down they're scratching at the door to come back in. And holy hellfire if they're not fed by 7. I wouldn't trade those dumb sons of bitches for anything in the world but sometimes I just wanna pistol whip em!
Sounds like my dogs , only 15 and 18 lbs. respectively .:D

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Being a delivery driver and dealing with traffic sucks in my life. Every dumb ass on their phone in the twin cities just aggravates me. No wonder traffic is all backed up.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Mine are 130# and 150#, and spoiled. You can have a bad day, and they will make it better.
Sounds like some big pups. They will definitely make a bad day better. Coming home after a long crappy day and the pups always happy to see you always makes me feel better

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
I can't sleep in. Ever. On weekends or holidays I'm still up at 5 am having to let my heathen dogs go outside.
I'm generally up by 4:30 ... the dog on the other hand likes to sleep in ... sometimes as late as 8AM. She curls up with my wife and neither of them bother me till around that time. It's the best time of the day for me LOL !!

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I tend to consider myself a complete "**** Magnet"
There in lies a big problem my friend.....I will give you a nugget of my philosophy of life and I mean this in all sincerity: What one "thinks" is what one gets.
I don't want to get too deep but I truly know the mind is the magnet of the universe, if you think negative thoughts then you can expect negative outcomes, plain and simple.

There will be more later Daniel-son.....for now you must meditate on what I have told you.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some of these thoughts arise based on fact . Your just trying to get me to lay on your couch , the fact we are buddies doesn't mean its going to happen ! :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
New example , Sunday is Mothers day . My Mom is 153 miles away and I would love to ride to her house on my scoot , BUT it will more then likely rain on Sunday , or be 25deg.F in the morning ...... This is one of the things in life that suck . I guess I will plan to take the car ...:devil

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Ya know, I just can't make this stuff up....After reading Mr. Debbie Downer's posts I clicked over to check out what's going on at YouTube and this is the first vid I see.

Here's an angel with a little advice for you MAGS and if nothing a smile should be on your face when its done, which is a start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcYH6Gcd06s

·
Registered
483 Posts
Mine are 130# and 150#, and spoiled. You can have a bad day, and they will make it better.

:smile..reminds me of a stray cat I took in years ago. He's now died but I had him for 14 years. That little fur-ball did something silly each & every morning, just after I got out of bed. He managed to start my day with a belly laugh every day !!! I still miss the little booger.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey ! I love livin' life , BUT , some stuff just sucks sometimes ! Life isn't always peaches and cream . I'm not trying to be a downer to you fellas , just giving you an avenue to vent to other guys that may , or may not feel your pain . REMEMBER , I'm the guy that chopped off his finger adjusting his belt tension ... Need I say more ?:nanana:

1 - 20 of 446 Posts