Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
goto Cycleworks in Edmonton....talk to Jay...he has been so helpful in getting me onto my new ride, answered all my questions and helped me out with dealing with other departments in the store.....guy is a top notch person and i HIGHLY recommend talking to him for any of your needs.....definatly went the extra mile for me as he does with everyone i have seen him deal with....so do yourselves the favor and be sure to talk to him about your new rides...... thumbs up for Jay and the rest of the crew over at Cycleworks Edmonton.....thumb up

·
Registered
75 Posts
Always good to see a thumbs up for service!
I also talked to Jay many times over the course of my shopping. He was very helpful indeed. I ended up buying at Elk Island Sales out close to me in Fort Saskatchewan. In the end they provided me with great service AND came in lower than everyone on price. Plus I am a "shop local" guy and was happy to give them my business.
I am all for ANYONE that gives good service in todays busy world. Congrats on your new ride and glad to hear Cycle Works helped you out!
Cheers and see you on the road!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I also got my bike from Jay at Cycleworks, great guy and was very helpful.
PS I should say wife got it for me a 10th anniversary gift. cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts