Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You can't be afraid to try new things !!!
I decided to make a video blog discussing various things about my motorcycle.
In this edition, I talk about my keyless ignition module and tire pressure monitor.
Click here to watch my video.
This is my first attempt and I look forward to any and all comments, good or bad.
Thank you.
Paul Pomerleau

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
I dig it.

I notice every now and then I flip my main switch on and I too won't get any power. Sometimes I have to quickly flip the main switch off/on a few times then the system turns on. I have the digital guard dawg. Is that what you have?

·
Premium Member
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dig it.

I notice every now and then I flip my main switch on and I too won't get any power. Sometimes I have to quickly flip the main switch off/on a few times then the system turns on. I have the digital guard dawg. Is that what you have?
I didn't want to mention any names on my video, but yeah that's the one.
I really miss it, but what can you do. I keep forgetting that I need a key now to ride it, but I will get used to it again.

·
Super Moderator
6,378 Posts
Well, good thing I kept my key switch and stuff, and I did the wiring correctly, it shouldn't be too difficult to undo it if need be...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Paul...Your Video Blog is great. I say that for several different reasons. First and foremost, your videos have helped me several times. I even watched the ones for which I had no reason to watch...simply because your videos are easy to watch, easy to understand and relaxing while you explain things.

Don't change a thing...and keep'em coming. And THANK YOU.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nice idea Paul, I'm sure you will get a list of ideas for discussion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts