Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So which Vic do you people find the most attractive?

I own and like the minimalist look of the XR, and I'm a long time fan of bumble bee bikes, so this new XC really looks nice to me.

But purely from a "looks" perspective, I think the Vision with this paint job is the best looking thing they've made or make:

What say you?

·
Administrator
5,990 Posts
I am digging the yellow and black, even though it can be a bit cheesy/childish looking for some, it is a nice color combo.

·
Premium Member
13,804 Posts
The more I see of the Boardwalk (KP V2:)) the more I like it; especially the white one. I'd want it with the longer shock though. The Zach Ness XC is sharp. Not over the top; just clean and sharp.

I don't dislike yellow, or red for that matter, but those colors and a few more are ones I avoid for my personal ride. They look fine when other people ride them though.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yellow and black bike looks kinda retarded. The Ness Short Bus!!
I'd buy one in a heartbeat if it was an XR, they tossed those ugly lowers, and they dropped the price by $10k.

When I was a kid, my neighbor gave me a Pittsburgh Steelers iron on. I've been a fan of the black and yellow every since.

IMG.jpg

·
Administrator
5,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I think those are both good looking bikes. I'd ride either across the country.

But, I'm like you. I prefer the minimalist XR. And like CrossRoads, I'd like to see a 2013 in white, please. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
My personal taste...I don't like any of the touring bikes from Victory. They look like something out of the Jetsons...a bit too futuristic. I like the classic look myself, obviously, I bought a Kingpin. I aint an old fella either, I'm 33. I do really like the yellow and black colors though and think they look good on about anything. The Boardwalk ALMOST had me. I was sold on the Kingpin almost a year before I actually pulled the trigger. I hesitated a moment when I seen the Boardwalk but couldn't get past the spoke wheels and tire/wheel size.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My 2012 Cross Roads Custom LE is the prettiest. Since I took off the fender accents and added the Victory Tach Kit, Windshield Lowers, and Mirrors, plus Ness License Plate Frame and Flamed Master Cylinder Cover. thumb up

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
My 2012 Cross Roads Custom LE is the prettiest. Since I took off the fender accents and added the Victory Tach Kit, Windshield Lowers, and Mirrors, plus Ness License Plate Frame and Flamed Master Cylinder Cover. thumb up
No way! MY LE (#258) is prettiest.

Would like to see pictures of your mods.

·
Registered
263 Posts
If minimalist is pretty then THIS is minimalist. However I might be tempted to kick the butt of someone that calls my bike "pretty" ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
813 Posts
I think the V92TC's are the best for sure. I like the old classic look too. I think the Cross bike are cool, but not for me. I can't wait to get all of my tins painted. I still have to take the tank and front fender off and they will all be at the painters Saturday to get a fresh coat of blue and black with hand painted red and gold pinstripes. May be the first TC with that paint job. I so wish I could afford to modify and put one of the motors out of a Cross bike in it. But will settle with new 92" next year.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Call me crazy but my favorite ever has been the Klockwerks XR they released last year. The paint scheme was way over the top and the details like the rear fender and adjustable apes were awesome.

Call them crazy for introducing the new fender and adjustable apes then never getting them on their website for sale...

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If minimalist is pretty then THIS is minimalist. However I might be tempted to kick the butt of someone that calls my bike "pretty" ;)
Oh man, that's pret...ahem...bad ass bro. Did you catch the cage match last night? Very bloody, it was really great.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh man, that's pret...ahem...bad ass bro. Did you catch the cage match last night? Very bloody, it was really great.
I was gonna say sharp- but bad ass works too!

thumb upcheersthumb up

·
Registered
810 Posts
Call me crazy but my favorite ever has been the Klockwerks XR they released last year. The paint scheme was way over the top and the details like the rear fender and adjustable apes were awesome.

Call them crazy for introducing the new fender and adjustable apes then never getting them on their website for sale...
Are you talkin about the gold & red one? That was eye catching, but I agree it was over the top.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I really like black and yellow! Throughout my education my schools all bore black and gold (yellow) as the school colors. I still live here near Mizzou.

I'm looking forward to buying that ness (as a low mileage used bike) once I hammer out 100k miles on big red. thumb up

1 - 20 of 33 Posts