Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our country is in chaos! It is just not a stable place. Dealing with immigrants who are already fleeing Mexico and South America and of course I can’t blame them.

The political leadership has been wanting for many years now and the pickings are slim with our choices for 2016 although some have great ideas and so on and so forth.

What should we do about the Syrians that the POTUS is trying to open the doors for? I know there are many of them who had to flee because they had no choice but we are all so worried about terrorists and rightfully so. What to do? Someone has got to provide for them… just like all the immigrants bloating the U.S.

So, there is a right and a wrong decision here. We don’t spend too much time thinking about it and let the tv deadheads hash it all out. We don’t have to care for them we just pay our taxes. Right?
There I am! I don’t really have an answer.

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
Build camps as close to their countries as they can to keep them safe but isolated. When the war subsides or is over; send them back home to rebuild their own homeland. This would be much less costly than bringing them here or Europe where many of them will never assimilate or allow their children to assimilate thereby raising another generation of terrorists keeping this war going on indefinitely.

Islam and the West cannot co-exist. The cultures are simply too dissimilar. The belief system of Islam cannot allow Westerners to live unless they are subservient to muzzies. Westerners will never allow this. Not compatible period.

·
Premium Member
13,618 Posts
It will never end. ISIS hires mercenaries. They get paid to fight. That is an area of third world disorder and poverty.
Yeah. That's true. They have been at war for over 800 years. Why stop now. Crazy. Just wish the Western world had not gotten sucked into their nightmare.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Why the **** are these refugees our problem ??? Muslims are born and bred to HATE us . We are 20 TRILLION in debt , how do we pay to support all these people ? Why can we afford to immigrate all these people and afford to transport them here but we cant afford to DEPORT ILLEGALS ??? Does this make sense to any rational American ? I can not stand Obama's narcissism and his stupid whistle when he speaks , all I can figure is he wants to take care of his Muslim Brothers . This guy is failing America at every level . Douche Bag !

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Muslims are born and breed to HATE us .
I watched a vid recently of a muslim who verified your statement here. I naively did not want to believe that all were taught that way but it is true.

Whether a radical muslim or regular flavored, they want everyone to be muslim otherwise, they have nothing to do with you. Not all want to kill you, they just don't acknowledge you. You want a neighbor like this?

I'd like to re-iterate from my OP...

Our country is in chaos! It is just not a stable place.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
John Rhys-Davies Played Gimli on LOTR

In 2004, Rhys-Davies stated the following in a controversial interview with a Welsh news website about the Muslim population, stating:

There is a demographic catastrophe happening in Europe that nobody wants to talk about, that we daren't bring up because we are so cagey about not offending people racially. And rightly we should be. But there is a cultural thing as well. By 2020, 50 per cent of the children in Holland under the age of 18 will be of Muslim descent.[13]

His comments were endorsed by the British National Party.[14][15] Rhys-Davies commented that the BNP "could do no harm" describing it as peaceful yet stating it was "distressing to find yourself on a BNP leaflet".[13] He was also endorsed in a National Vanguard editorial.[16]

In an interview with the conservative journal National Review, he clarified that he is opposed to Islamic extremism precisely because he feels that it violates the "Western values" of equality, democracy, tolerance, and the abolition of slavery.[17]

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
There's plenty of space at the North or South Pole !!

We need to be shipping Muslims and all other crazy religious whack jobs out of this country not into it!

I just laugh at anyone that believes in any kind of God in this day and age now that there is science, add to that the fact there willing to kill them selfs and others because of there Stone Age beliefs is insane! This goes to all religions there just a big scam you are supposed to live your short life worshiping something that can't be proven?? Hahahahaha

I believe in myself and when I die I will be returned to the earth to spawn new life, were all just fertilizer! I see all the miricles of life the earth does every day not God! Maybe the global warming people should just turn it into a religion at least the earth is real!

Sorry for the rant had a crazy discussion with a co worker today who says Jesus would want us to take them all I literally lost my mind!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry for the rant had a crazy discussion with a co worker today who says Jesus would want us to take them all I literally lost my mind!
Instead of getting in a hissy fit and almost blowing a gasket, why didn't you simply tell him to let them all come and stay with him and Jesus at his house. :devil

Look! Here is the root of this thread.

Muslims have an invisible element that this world is now well aware of... some of them like to decapitate others and blow themselves up. They're not all like that but you can't tell one from the other. And they want to get out and go anywhere but Syria.

You get a bunch of Christians together like me, we simply want to lay hands on you and pray for you and have the blinders fall off your eyes but were are never going to do what the radical muslims are doing.

This is about them not about us. :angel

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
My problem with religion is that I keep being told it is supposed to be a personal relationship with God (so keep it to your self) but yet every religion try's to convert everyone to there beliefs and never shuts up about it! Please don't pray for me!

Then you have organized religion/crime as I like to call it is just sad and I pity those they prey on just for $$. We won't bring up all the sexual abuse of little boys. Not that I would condone it but why don't you ever hear of these priests molesting little girls?? Even the teachers of your religion who tell you how to live your life don't follow the rules (just like communism) the rules are for you not them and don't forget to pay so we can live better than you too. If that is the life that I'm blind too I'm the luckiest man alive!

And how are you so sure your God is the right one??
Why are the Greek God's considered myths now?? That should prove to you that in a thousand years your God will be a myth too.

Back on topic.
Those who want these refuges here plan on living no where near them nor will there children be going to school with them just like the illegal immigrant.
Every one of these multi millionaire leftists that want them here have more than enough $$ to help, own multiple homes that they could house them in too. But no they want my $$ to do it, they never pitch in and pay more hell there all tax cheats and inside traders! They say we can't afford to round up and deport illegals but we can afford this??

I'm tired of paying for others it's bad enough I'm responsible to pay for our own citizens to freeload much less illegal immigrants and terrorists now?? I could do so much real good with the 50-60% of the $$ they take from me to piss away and steal.

A quote from my favorite talk radio host Andrew Wilkow -
Your right to be free includes my right to be free from you!

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
The letter below is from a retired RAF (Royal Air Force) officer who now works and lives in Germany.

H/t Don Hank

Dear Friends,

Europe is now in total chaos and I think that you should know about it.

I have waited a week or so to see how things will develop and to glean more information before presenting the facts. As you may know from the media, the flood of refugees cum economic immigrants into Europe has reached ridiculous proportions and to the extent that Hungary and other Balkan states have closed their borders and Turkey is considering doing the same. Angela Merkel in an ill advised speech to the Bundestag, welcomed all refugees to Germany and the floodgates opened and, in my view, this was all pre-planned beginning with the Pope’s appeal last year for Islam to move closer to Christianity. This was then followed up via the Italian Government instructing the Italian Navy to rescue all boat refugees and bring them to Italy.

As a result, it seems that some 8,000 people per day are now entering Europe via various routes. Most of these are young males between 17 and 25. The result is chaos as you can imagine. Here in Saarland we have been overwhelmed with refugees mainly young males but some families. In Lebach, some 10 kilometers from here, a camp for 200 was set up and a further 100 added this last week. The politicians, local government and religious leaders have fallen over themselves to bring them in and cater for them.

And so what is the result? In Ventimiglia near Monte Carlo, the refugees banded together (organized by smart phone) and over ran the market and stole or destroyed everything and ransacked the town. Here in Lebach, a group entered a supermarket and took what they wanted and destroyed the rest. When the Manageress confronted them, they called up their friends and smashed the place to bits. The police arrived but were overwhelmed. The supermarket is now closed.

Yesterday, my friends rang from Weissenfels near Leipzig since two supermarkets and a Kaufland store in Halle suffered the same way. More news is coming in from all over Germany of the same situations.

The media reports none of this. Many people have demonstrated against being over run by immigrants. In Weissenfels, families were thrown out of an eight flat apartment block and 70 refugees moved in. Small towns of some 2,000 to 3,000 people are over run by some 5,000 to 6,000 refugees. Much civil unrest is apparent and is just boiling under the surface. Europe is in chaos and the do-gooders have totally lost control of the situation. Islam has overwhelmed us. For the Syrian and Afghan refugees, I have every sympathy. They need help and should get it, but for the rest, in my view, the state authorities must be firm and send them back. Perhaps it is too late. Anyway, I thought that you should know that the situation here is pretty grim and I fail to see how it can be resolved. I can only foresee a police state.

by RAF officer retired, now living and working in Germany.
Sunday, September 27, 2015
http://memoryholeblog.com/2015/11/11/letter-from-germany-europe-is-in-chaos/

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Second time i post this; sorry

WATCH: THE ANTI-MIGRANT VIDEO GOING VIRAL ACROSS EUROPE

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/11/watch-anti-migrant-video-going-viral-across-europe/

by OLIVER LANE
11 Nov 2015
UPDATE 13/11/15: After gaining a million and a half views in less than five days, the Open Gates video was taken down by YouTube following a copyright infringement. Although the rights company involved in the claim has been named in allegedly spurious claims in the past, there is no reason to suggest that is the case with this video. This article now links to a video mirror on Dutch website Dumpert.

The original article follows.

‘With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations’, a slick, hard-hitting film about the European migrant crisis is going viral in Europe, already watched at least half a million times.

Although the 19-minute film may feel like a dispatch from the future, it is cut entirely from recent news reports, police camera footage, and interviews. Kicking off with scenes of a modern car ferry disgorging thousands of illegals into Greece, the film then cuts to dozens of aerial shots of columns of migrants marching north into Europe.

The film then changed to the harrowing testimony of one young Greek woman who was unable to hide her horror and despair at the scale of the migrant crisis sweeping over her home island of Lesbos. Just six miles from the Turkish coast, the island was subjected to migrant riots in September as newcomers turned on their hosts for not moving them to mainland Europe fast enough.

Drone footage used in the film / YouTube

As Breitbart London reported at the time, the tearful woman tells a news crew: “We are in danger, every day, every minute. We need someone to protect us. They come into our houses. I want to go to work, but I can’t. Our children want to go to school, but they can’t. They have stolen our lives!”.

Also featured is American presidential hopeful Donald Trump, who gives his opinion on the migrant crisis: “I’ve been watching this migration, and I’ve seen the people.

“I mean, these are men. They are mostly men, and they are strong men… they look like prime time solders. Look, Europe is going to have to handle, but they are going to have riots in Germany.

“I always thought Merkel was a great leader, but what she’s done in Germany is insane”.

The video is being rapidly shared on social media and online message boards and has been viewed at least half a million times, having been uploaded to platforms including YouTube and Facebook among others dozens of times.

Although the main thrust of the film is to goad native Europeans against mass migration and the negative effects of multiculturalism, the film also paradoxically takes a swipe at one European minority group who stand to lose almost the most from mass Muslim immigration. It also includes a short clip of discredited, anti-Semitic politician Nick Griffin, former Member of the European Parliament and leader of the British National Party.

The inclusion of Mr. Griffin, an unpopular figure even in Britain’s nationalist right and the rapid success of the film in the Netherlands suggests the film may not have been edited by a British citizen.

Breitbart London has reported at length on the rising tide of anti-Semitism in Europe which has arrived with mass migration. From Jews being specifically targeted for degrading house-invasion rape-thefts to Jews being excluded from Holocaust commemorations because of Muslim attendees hijacking events, migrant-Europe is now hostile towards Jews at a level not seen in decades.

Below the video on YouTube, uploaded on Monday by anonymous user Death of Nations, the editor warns: “This video will not be online long, download and mirror it while you can”.

“At current immigration levels and disappearing birth rates native Europeans are destined to become a minority in their own countries within decades. This is already the case for many of Europe’s largest cities.”

“Millions of young Muslim men leave behind their family, pay thousands to criminal traffickers to reach the land they h.......

--

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Holy **** that video is crazy!
Maybe I need to buy a few more AR-15's instead of bike parts. I would never let this happen to my home town without a fight, unlike these despicable people I will fight to keep my country. This is why Oboma wants to take your guns to keep us from stopping this ****!

Time to take a stand people wake up and get ready this is coming here!
Arm yourself's and teach your wife and kids to shoot! My son is disabled and in a wheelchair but is a certified rifleman through the Appleseed program he is an amazing shot!

The Appleseed program is so cool everyone should look into it they teach rifle accuracy and give you a history lesson at the same time. It is literally fun for the whole family. One of the instructors was a 15yo girl.

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Sell some registered guns (as the government is asked you to), and use that money to buy a unregistered gun that you can burry without rusting, or whatever, sure you will have a solution to store something for 20 years without rust under the ground ?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts