Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont think we post enough photos, so here are some of a night ride last week. Done a couple of dinner/night rides the last couple of weeks and they are awesome. Only thing is I have the Victory supplied HID upgrade, and I get flashed all the time by oncoming traffic.

Attachments

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
I dont think we post enough photos, so here are some of a night ride last week. Done a couple of dinner/night rides the last couple of weeks and they are awesome. Only thing is I have the Victory supplied HID upgrade, and I get flashed all the time by oncoming traffic.
Nice. thumb up

For the headlight, follow your owners' manual procedure on alignment. Most of the time, dealers just eye ball the headlight alignment, as many here have already noted. Aiming your light should take no more than 5 minutes, and it could save your life. cheers

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. thumb up
For the headlight, follow your owners' manual procedure on alignment. Most of the time, dealers just eye ball the headlight alignment, as many here have already noted. Aiming your light should take no more than 5 minutes, and it could save your life. cheers
Good tip CR- thanks

Owners manual? What's that? :)

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Great pics Kris ! Love going out on the bike for food and drink ! Good times indeed !cheers

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mags. Yeah, night rides are awesome.

BTW CrossRoads- that XC in the pictures is blinged to the max, and has been bored out to 119" with basically racing internals. I'm not joking when I say I can feel the ground tremble beneath my feet when he is down the road- - it's an animal!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice picts...cheers

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Beautiful bikes Kris, is your buddy's touring bike a Ness?

BTW, that 300 kicks ass!!!

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks 8Ball.
Yeah- a Ness XC that's he's gone APE with- bored out to 119 inches.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks mate- they are just ness wheels, and there are so many other great brands out there too
I want your CBR600RR :) I do miss my Fireblade- what a bike!

·
Registered
45 Posts
This was my CBR, I had everything done to it. All murdered out. I miss that bike but now the hammer is my new love. thumb up

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very nice T1TO- until I owned a Honda I never new what "it's a Honda" meant. It was much better than any other bike I've had, other than my Hammer :)

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
Sweet bike, why did you get rid of it? Maybe later in the future I'll get me another sport bike.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I couldnt afford 2 bikes, and now that I am 47 the Hammer is better for me- it has slowed me down, which is a good thing. I did look at the BMW S1000RR (as well as the Diavel, and V-Rod) before I got my Hammer- but getting the BMW would have just upped the anti.
The CBR600RR would be ideal 2nd bike :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I hear ya on that. I'm done with the speed runs and now I just want to enjoy the cruise. Think I made a good choice for getting a victory.

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah. The first thing I noticed with the Hammer was the scenery :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts