Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a link to the first of three new videos we created!

This one is intended for new owners of 2002-2007 bikes, but I'm sure folks that have been running these years of bikes for a long time will find something helpful within. We tried to hit all the subjects that I see come up on the forums and FB pages about simple maintenance, troubleshooting, and how-to-operate procedures.
I hope you're sitting down because its about 16 minutes long! We actually had to trim a bunch out to make it cleaner. The whole vid was ad-libbed in a single morning, so bear with us because we're not natural Bob Vila/Tim Allen types! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI9AElXB05M

·
Premium Member
13,624 Posts
Just watched the video and you guys are a natural as they say. Well done!

I do all my own wrenching until a rebuild is needed. Then it will go you Rylan. I'm due to clean my throttle bodies. I can always tell when it's getting due because the red engine light will come on sometimes. Especially if I let it idle too long. I turn off the motor and back on and red light stays off. It's kinda nice that it lets me know but the idle starts getting a little rough too. Almost Harley like.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Recently purchased an 07 kingpinwith 3k mi so it sat in the garage alot, this vid
will be a huge help in checking things out.
Thank you Rylan

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I just bought my dad an 05 KP... This will be a huge help! This video and Bbob's manual and should be set.

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Outstanding

Thank you!

That is just outstanding.

It is really amazing -- and fortunate-- that we have such remarkable service/enthusiasm from some indie repair shops, in stark comparison with what many experience from the dealer(s). Hope it pays dividends!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Excellent video, I look forward to the XCC sequel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts