Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 975 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone catch last nights episode?

I don't want to say what happened just yet in case a reader checks this thread who recorded it and plans on watching it tonight.

Seems to me the special effects are getting even better. The cutting off of zombie heads looks so real as does one scene where Rick sends a bullet through the back of a female zombies head and out her eye socket. It has to be at least partially computer generated to look so perfect.

Hard to imagine living in a world like that but at least we would have our pick of motorcycles.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Have yet to wrap my head around the whole Zombie thing.. Have enough on my plate coming to terms with Vampires, Werewolves and Lawn Jockeys and such :D

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have yet to wrap my head around the whole Zombie thing.. Have enough on my plate coming to terms with Vampires, Werewolves and Lawn Jockeys and such :D
Yepper. Them Garden Gnomes can really mess with a man's head.

:D

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Huge walking dead fan haven't missed an episode. I thought last nights episode was a bit stale but (not going to ruin it) at the end when Rick ran into the other vehicle and 1/2 of you know what fell out the other 1/2 of you know what was back at the used to be safe area. Makes me wonder why and how the you know whats became separated.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
My favorite show , seen every episode 5 times or more . last nights twice already . thumb upthumb up

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BBob,

You didn't get them memos I guess... they be real zombies. They can't animate that stuff. :ltr:

Btw! If you loose your sword, make sure you have a triangle rock in the house like our hero used last nite. They do major damage at any angle!
Did you watch the "Talking Dead" later on? Pretty cool how they turned that jeweled rock into a sponge that looked just like the real thing. Pretty funny when the host hit the guest questioner over the head with the fake hammer too. :D

For anyone who might have missed this episode and any previous ones for that matter; check out this site. I use it all the time these days and even gave up my cable. I did upgrade my Internet speed though. Still saving $40 or so a month now. The only live tv I was watching was the news anyway and I can get that in hundreds of different ways off the net.

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/index_last_3_days.html

Depending on when someone clicks on the link above; they might have to do a search or just use some common sense.

By the way; for any newer flat screen tv with a vga plug in; a simple cable from any computer to that tv will present anything you can see on any given monitor or laptop. I am not familiar with how tablets work so I have nothing to offer in that arena.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I missed the dog cannibalism last night. Must have stepped out.

Also, I'm a little perplexed when all the walkers were pushing on the barn door in one scene and then the next scene everyone is asleep after pushing back. Did the storm blow them all away. They showed quite a few messed up by the storm.

If I did not like the show so much, I'd get pretty bummed out the way the mood always seems to be. C'mon producers! Toss us viewers a bone every now and then... not just rain. :D

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Also, I'm a little perplexed when all the walkers were pushing on the barn door in one scene and then the next scene everyone is asleep after pushing back. Did the storm blow them all away. They showed quite a few messed up by the storm.
A tornado went through, but didn't take down the barn.

·
13,002 Posts
Did you see the walker that was stuck up in the tree
Darrell is getting to dark. I think he need to get laid

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Carol needs to take care of business.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
His character has always come across as dark, unpredictable, and withdrawn. The importance of his position in the cast is right up there with Rick's. We can't know too much about him or what he is thinking or what he will do. You just want to grab the mystery and choke it. :D

All that would be over with if he got laid and was all happy and crap! huh? :D

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I think he was about to bang Beth before she disappeared ... She was a lot hotter then Carol . I would be bummed too .:D I agree with VJ , he needs to get some action !

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
I think he was about to bang Beth before she disappeared ... She was a lot hotter then Carol . I would be bummed too .:D I agree with VJ , he needs to get some action !
He was going to rail Beth but she became room temperature.

·
13,002 Posts
That new guy at the very end that wants to meet Rick. He is gay just like in the comic book

1 - 20 of 975 Posts