Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kuryakyn Premium ISO-Grips with Contoured ISO-Throttle Boss, found on jp's website says they won't fit our cross roads. Anyone use them, that are 1 inch don't see why they won't fit.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have the black ones with a throttle boss on mine. Work great. The throttle boss is a bolt on extra that you can order separately if you want to find a version of those grips that specifically says it'll fit Victory.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I run iso's with dual t bosses on my xc. Just choose the correct iso's for your bike and add the t-boss separately. The reason the grips are bike and model specific is due to the throttle sleeve that's inserted into the right hand grip. It has to be the correct diameter.

·
13,002 Posts
keep in mind JP Cycle is a Harley mail order store and don't really know what fits what. Kuryakyn has never told JP that this grip fits Victory so they will not update their info till that happens.

For anyone ordering off the net do your research first before buying

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've never had a bike worth putting money into before this one so making it my own is very new to me. Figured 1 inch bar should hold any grip that is for a 1 inch bar. I have lots to learn.

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
It's always a learning curve... Even once you have built a couple bikes. I have never had any super wild customs, but I have buddies who do. They have wasted thousands of dollars, multiple times.

·
13,002 Posts
Gtphale

next time you find some part go to the main distributor and see what they say then shop for price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts