Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went down to demo day at Moms and was almost talked into a red 2015 Vision. 1500 off. But the more I ride my Pin the more Im lovin it. Just a few more do-dads and she'll be perfect ( for me). I will get one but not trading in my Pin for one. Seems like every mile I put on her the better it gets. Like its settling in to its own skin so to speak.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Went down to demo day at Moms and was almost talked into a red 2015 Vision. 1500 off. But the more I ride my Pin the more Im lovin it. Just a few more do-dads and she'll be perfect ( for me). I will get one but not trading in my Pin for one. Seems like every mile I put on her the better it gets. Like its settling in to its own skin so to speak.
spanks , just buy the thing , you know you got it , and you know its gonna happen sooner or later . Mamma says its ok !:kiss

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a good thing she was at a baby shower or Id probably be riding it home now.:eek

·
Registered
209 Posts
Did you ride the Vision? Don't know if a 2-5 mile jaunt is enough to sway any one already on a Vic but everyday life with a Vision can be better appreiciated by storage space, wind management, cold weather riding, passenger accomodations, comments from friends and strangers,...........you get the picture.
I see you've already owned a Vision.. or it owned you. lol

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you ride the Vision? Don't know if a 2-5 mile jaunt is enough to sway any one already on a Vic but everyday life with a Vision can be better appreiciated by storage space, wind management, cold weather riding, passenger accomodations, comments from friends and strangers,...........you get the picture.
I see you've already owned a Vision.. or it owned you. lol
Yes it owned me.still does.:laugh I like my Pin but the Vision is in me blood now. It sucks tryin to make the Pin more comfy for the wife but its cheaper right now anyway.There is allways tomorrow after I tell the wife they are giving 1500 off she will try to get me down there tomorrow.:smile

·
Registered
72 Posts
eotsis1 ... problem is he didn't get to ride a blue vision. WE all know they were the best ones!!!! :devil

Just go buy it... see which one you ride the most then donate the other to me!!!!:grin

Ride Safe! Roger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts