Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....when winter shows up. Or,. How I learned to love the "upgrade" season. I could not decide between the titles so I'm just going to run with it.

So last summer I added a few things to my Gunner, and got it on a dyno for a base line run. Having Lloydz Torque Tubes, Adj. Timing Gear (+4), Trask 2 into 1 exhaust, PCV w/AT got me spinning the roller with 102hp/117tq last August.

Putting the bike away for winter I got busy with a few other minor upgrades to my Gunner's little 106" motor.

- Maxbore 49mm throttle body
- ECM flashed to remove speed limiter and raise redline rpm.
- swapped out the stock cam carriers for clearanced ones.
- installed Lloydz .495's in clearanced carriers
- sent my heads down to Star Racing for them to port & polish, do a three angle valve job, install high lift springs & low profile guides, make and install oversized intake valves
- got a pair of Lloydz high compression (10.4:1) pistons

While not a engine modification I did order a set of FMB Phatty Phat bars (12") for my bike. Once I figured out the harness connector runing the wires internally was simple to do.

And at some point before this all goes back together I am upgrading my clutch to almost all Barnett stuff.

This bike is going to be a lot of fun this coming summer.

·
Registered
85 Posts
....when winter shows up. Or,. How I learned to love the "upgrade" season. I could not decide between the titles so I'm just going to run with it.

So last summer I added a few things to my Gunner, and got it on a dyno for a base line run. Having Lloydz Torque Tubes, Adj. Timing Gear (+4), Trask 2 into 1 exhaust, PCV w/AT got me spinning the roller with 102hp/117tq last August.

Putting the bike away for winter I got busy with a few other minor upgrades to my Gunner's little 106" motor.

- sent my heads down to Star Racing for them to port & polish, do a three angle valve job, install high lift springs & low profile guides, make and install oversized intake valves

While not a engine modification I did order a set of FMB Phatty Phat bars (12") for my bike. Once I figured out the harness connector runing the wires internally was simple to do.

And at some point before this all goes back together I am upgrading my clutch to almost all Barnett stuff.

Exciting stuff! Can't wait to hear about it when you get it back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
777 Posts

Got any pictures you could show us? :grin

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do,. But I am currently forum stupid on getting those pictures here. Or actually getting them back on my iPhone.

Once I stand up and hear a loud pop I will post what I got so far.

·
Premium Member
777 Posts
I do,. But I am currently forum stupid on getting those pictures here. Or actually getting them back on my iPhone.

Once I stand up and hear a loud pop I will post what I got so far.
Sounds good to me, no rush.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Got the heads back today,. Here are some pictures.
Alright now get that bike back together and start saving up for new rear tires :devil

1 - 10 of 10 Posts