1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
71 Posts
Saddlebag, go sit in the corner and serve your time-out.... oh wait.. according to your other post that does'nt do any good LOL :ltr:

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Hmmm. With outfits like that, football is bound to attract a new kind of fan.

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
Chaps are assless leather pants... Saying 'assless chaps' is like saying 'wet water'.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Did not need to see that first thing in the morning.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts
Chaps are assless leather pants... Saying 'assless chaps' is like saying 'wet water'.
I don't think all chaps are assless.....

These have some very nice assthumb up

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wet water

It's not fair to compare wet water and ass-less chaps ! Wet water is water with surfactant (soap) added to reduce surface tension. :)

·
Premium Member
4,901 Posts
I personally don't wear assless leather pants. I have some, but they've only been worn once or twice. They don't work well in the cold... don't keep my nuts warm.

·
Premium Member
1,608 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
it always depends on the person wearing them... :ltr:

Oh and... Did I just see a "dick and nuts hat" two post ago ?? :ltr:

·
Registered
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
I just purchased a pair of Victory leather CHAPS, ( I have a little cowboy in me so...chaps aren't a problem for me to wear), have a heated seat so should be ok.

I want to ride in the coldest weather possible and having chaps will make it easy to remove and go inside a house without overheating or having to remove long underwear and then having to put them back on when going riding again....to much trouble for me. cheers

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have leather overpants that have zippers on the sides and are easy to take off and put on. They also have more pockets than chaps.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I got to get me some of these, winter is just around the corner. Do they have them in XXXXSM?

reminds me of a picture of groucho marx.

sbag, im starting to worry about you. your time would be better spent
putting up pics of the cheerleaders instead. quit checking out the players.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
I just purchased a pair of Victory leather CHAPS, ( I have a little cowboy in me so...chaps aren't a problem for me to wear), have a heated seat so should be ok.

I want to ride in the coldest weather possible and having chaps will make it easy to remove and go inside a house without overheating or having to remove long underwear and then having to put them back on when going riding again....to much trouble for me. cheers
Just get a good pair of motorcycle undershoorts, a bit of thigh padding and warmth for your ass, but not so much extra insulation as to make you sweat when you walk inside with them.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts