Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I answered this on that other forum. I do not consider insurance or any other business a political statement. I also do not believe everything I read on the web.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
I guess I would call that a nice list of worthy causes. So glade to live in a free country in which everyone is entitled to their opinions. wac

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
After 3 years with Progressive, it turned out Allstate liked my Victory better. Not supporting a lefty schmuck is the cherry on top, but I do not make my decisions based on who owns a company - I did switch based on cost only. ;)

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
So "Before It's News" was modelled to be the Volksnews source. Regular peeps throwing up the news before big media can get it into gear.

Turns out it's more like elebenty two freakazoids that are fronting for the world being one genetically altered chromosome away from The Rapture. Buy your sacks of dried beans and beet pulp now. It's all over tomorrow. Stay tuned for updates when? Tomorrow. Pay expedited freight on them beans.

Fox and MSNBC and everybody in between goes to BIN to gather fodder for their weekly "Top 10 stupidest drivel that needlessly chokes broadband" lists but hey, everybody needs a hobby.

So earlier today I made reservations online for a Vegas getaway on my birthday this spring. Now I click the link to this nutjob website to read this thing and the site is throwing mega Vegas hotel deals at me like nothing I ever seen before. Must have been a dozen flashing light come ons on that page alongside the beans and water filtration for the saved ads. Them fellas may not be sharing the same reality that I'm but man they get mad props from Pop for going straight for the jugular of turning clicks into cash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts