Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
My name is Chris. I'm new to the forum. I am thinking about getting a Victory Cross County. This would be my first cruiser/bagger. I'm looking for some advice about the decision process and buying tips. I think I would like to have cruise control and ABS, but from what I saw those features are not available on the color (titanium suede) that I prefer. Is cruise control available as a retro-fit for those models that come without it? Is the ABS something that I should consider over color preference? Any feedback would be most appreciated.
Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
One thing I noticed, several people were looking at the Titanium Suede bikes and were told they had cruise control by the dealer/sales person, but found that the didn't get cc. Dealer would throw it on for free for these people. I bought the same bike and "thought" I was told it came with cc, but it didn't and I didn't bother to get the dealer to throw it in. Now I'm looking to spend $400 + on cc. Lesson learned: Be mindful of what the dealer tells you comes with the bike and if you find the bike doesn't have it, get them to throw it on at their expense. Otherwise, I love my XC. I've already bought the Lloydz hi-flow air filter, the Power Commander 5 (PCV), a cell phone handlebar mount and backrests for both driver and passenger. Looking at grips now, HID headlight upgrade, cruise control of course, Alpine SPS-510 speaker upgrade, exhaust or gut stock exhaust and a good tune. I read somewhere where Lloydz gave away their map for the PCV but when I contacted them, they just told me to use the first map. That was for a stock exhaust with stock air filter. Good luck with the choice. I personally don't think I could have made a better choice.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello,
My name is Chris. I'm new to the forum. I am thinking about getting a Victory Cross County. This would be my first cruiser/bagger. I'm looking for some advice about the decision process and buying tips. I think I would like to have cruise control and ABS, but from what I saw those features are not available on the color (titanium suede) that I prefer. Is cruise control available as a retro-fit for those models that come without it? Is the ABS something that I should consider over color preference? Any feedback would be most appreciated.
Thanks
Yes. It can be added, however it's pricey. A manual cruise control will set ya back far less.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts