Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
Lots of good info here.
If you have specific questions, the search feature can be your friend.

Do you ride now? What do you ride?

·
Registered
221 Posts
This is a great place for any questions you have. I have a 2010 XC and love this bike. Suggest you familiarize your self with some of the post. But most important get out and test ride any of the Victory's your considering. Then 'fire away' with all your questions. Good luck and glad to see you here.

·
Registered
246 Posts
A Vic was my first cruiser bike and i was very happy with it. Look around here and I'm sure you will find most of your questions answered. Check the Vic website for the test ride tour locations and get yourself a ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum.
Lots of good info here.
If you have specific questions, the search feature can be your friend.

Do you ride now? What do you ride?
Been riding for 30 years. Metric, British, American. Presently, I'm riding a 2004 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low-Rider. A fun ride around the city, but Kinda brutal at my age (56) for longer trips.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Been riding for 30 years. Metric, British, American. Presently, I'm riding a 2004 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low-Rider. A fun ride around the city, but Kinda brutal at my age (56) for longer trips.
Old???
You are kidding!!!! I am 75 and have a 2012 Cross Country Tour.
It is beginning to get tougher to put in long riding days but at your age you should be able to ride a crotch rocket for at least 800 miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts