Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been riding other bikes and have been thinking of stepping into a cruiser. Not sure which one but I like the Victorys. I'm here to do some research and hopefully make a decision soon.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
I did a lot of research. I didn't find many negatives at all. Take a ride on one and you'll never look back cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome Wonway from CT. What type of bike do you have in mind?

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I happen to have first-hand experience with that model. So do many others here. This place is an invaluable resource.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hope you find one you like.. Took my Current Jackpot for a ride and took about 5 min to know it was for me!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hello, I've been riding other bikes and have been thinking of stepping into a cruiser. Not sure which one but I like the Victorys. I'm here to do some research and hopefully make a decision soon.

Looks like there are a couple of demo events coming up at the end of September near Chicago. One in Monee and one in Marengo. Don't know if you want to wait that long. Might not have much of a riding season left up there. If you want to make an overnight rode trip there are some coming up soon that aren't too far away.

Check out the demo rides link

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
A cross Country Tour
I have a Cross Country. They are very quiet. However, the ride is absolutely amazing! The saddlebags are huge, and with the added trunk on the Tour, the stuff you can carry is crazy! The Cross Country was my dream bike from the moment I set my eyes on it. Once I rode it, I was sold.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
I have a Cross Country. They are very quiet. However, the ride is absolutely amazing! The saddlebags are huge, and with the added trunk on the Tour, the stuff you can carry is crazy! The Cross Country was my dream bike from the moment I set my eyes on it. Once I rode it, I was sold.
I agree. I traded in a 2002 GoldWing GL1800 for my XCT :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts