Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I posted elsewhere on this forum, I was impressed by the Cross Country and am considering buying one. Problem is, I can't find one in blue any where reasonably close to my home.(near rockford Illinois) Of course my dealer can probably locate one if I told him that's the color I want. But I havent even seen this color in person, so that seems like a lot of trouble if I don't like it. I would like to see one in person.

Does anybody have a blue Cross Country in my vicinity that I could take a peek at? I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
579 Posts
According to Victory's website, this dealer has one blue in stock. Its about 90 miles from Rockford. I went 125 miles to look at mine, 5 days later I went back to ride her home.

The blue is very nice, especially in the sunlight!

Might be worth a phone call.

http://www.fuelpowersports.com/

Good hunting.

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ridinman. I did check with that dealer and they no longer have one. The closest one I can find in about 90 miles away. I was hoping to not travel that far just to see paint....but I will if I have to.

·
Registered
88 Posts
You can find them/dealers on Cycle Trader. You will most likely need to drive a piece. Why not because you get to ride home... LOL

I really like the Red but the blue is nice. I am thinking about buying one myself but have not pulled the trigger.

I live in NW IL as well. I have heard Randy does not deal much but I have no idea if that is really true. Again, just what I heard was he has no motivation to negotiate because he has a monopoly.... I did hear they do good work though.

Has anyone heard of a dealer in the area that is willing to work with you on price? Since I suspect not, I figure you might find a dealer out of state that will deal and not expect full list price.

Good luck,
Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts