Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMG_20180127_151759010.jpg
Thinking bout getting a vynal sticker like this to put on the front of my fairing

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
I'm not into "skulls" but if that's your thing its a cool graphic..

Okay, how I really feel about it.... That toothy skull is a WillyG concept and it looks to "Harley-esc" to put on a Vic

·
Registered
435 Posts
Draws too much attention and its unique. Don't do it. Personally I don't put stickers on my car for the same reason.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I'm not into "skulls" but if that's your thing its a cool graphic..

Okay, how I really feel about it.... That toothy skull is a WillyG concept and it looks to "Harley-esc" to put on a Vic
That's a Punisher skull.

This is a Willie G skull.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Nothing unique about skulls--everyone has one. :)

·
13,262 Posts
Am not saying its bad. But it only takes one dumb **** to mess up your bike

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
Punisher type skulls have become fairly common. I like it integrated in with the Victory logo. But then again I'd have to make the skull features more semetrical than what's shown.

Isn't the Punisher skull a Marvel comics trademarked image? I thought I read where Marvel Comics is/was trying to control who uses the image. We've all seen so many skulls on bikes it's hard to say it's an H-D trademarked image.

Regardless, I have the BFC logo on my CCT fairing between the headlight and the windshield so, yes, I like the concept.

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
View attachment 233873

Thinking bout getting a vynal sticker like this to put on the front of my fairing

Put it on with clear scotch tape, then take a couple pics. Will give you a decent mock up to decide by.

There's a good chance I'm writing this while
drunk.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I like my logo. Inspired by the WWII license plate topper I found at an estate sale. The dot-dot-dot-dash is Morse Code for "V".

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,872 Posts
I like my logo. Inspired by the WWII license plate topper I found at an estate sale. The dot-dot-dot-dash is Morse Code for "V".
Absolutely LOVE this! Not only an awesome tank decal but it's awesome in so many additional ways. That would make a nice tattoo as well.

·
Premium Member
8,994 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts