1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,997 Posts
Amaaaaaaazing

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
As one who has a deep appreciation for art, I found that link to be very, very sad indeed that there is no venue in which to display those treasures. Yet, there is money for countries that hate us and all types of wasteful things. Pity.

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Quit sending money to Israel, Pakistan and a lot of other places and we would be way better off. Stop building planes and weapons the military doesn't want or need. Spend our tax dollars on US, it's out fucking money. Quit subsiding Walmart, McDonalds and other corporations that pay **** money so people need assistance. Raise the damn minimum wage. Take care of our own.

Reactions: rainman123

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Quit sending money to Israel, Pakistan and a lot of other places and we would be way better off. Stop building planes and weapons the military doesn't want or need. Spend our tax dollars on US, it's out fucking money. Quit subsiding Walmart, McDonalds and other corporations that pay **** money so people need assistance. Raise the damn minimum wage. Take care of our own.
I'm sure glad you are not running for President, or hopefully any public office for that matter. I'll bet a lot of others are glad too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
WOW !!!! Amazing things in there !!!

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
they need to sell some items to get money for health care and hospitals for us veterans
Government (at all levels) needs to get priorities RIGHT! I got to the place where I despise the word "progressive." Progressive = Control. It also means we are doing what we want and not what you need, unless you are a social parasite. Think about that before you replay as a nay sayer.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I heard about that place a few years ago. I have no link,etc to verify but the guy who first told me about it said that. Much of the art plundered from the Jews in WWII by the Nazi's, then seized by the U.S. & the allies ,...is said to be stored there.

And I agree.......why keep it..[any of it] under wraps ??

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm sure this is but a drop in the bucket of the multitude of things our precious government is hiding from us (by us, I mean the actual owners, in case you missed that). And if they truly wanted to hide it, you would have never heard about this much. It would be nice if they would open at least a small portion as a museum with public access. Even at a small entry fee, the funds could be used to support the healthcare of our soldiers and/or offset the costs of the facility. I'm sure that the building, like the rest of our government, is overstaffed as is so it wouldn't be necessary to hire "tour guides", there's plenty of people working there already.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts