Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Very cool in a funny sort of way.

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
A STI black Diamond Eight ply two inch tread tire on the back.......that has got to feel like a tractor going down the road....womp..womp..womp..womp..womp..woomp.

·
Premium Member
13,725 Posts
A STI black Diamond Eight ply two inch tread tire on the back.......that has got to feel like a tractor going down the road....womp..womp..womp..womp..womp..woomp.
Noisy tire noise too.

Be great to have on sandy surfaces. Don't see the point on pavement.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
The Coal Rollers will love it for the lug noise tho...

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Trends and fads are always a good thing to avoid, methinks. Many look dorky and you'll look back and wonder why you participated. I never thought of myself as a sheep, so I march to my own drummer. That's why I'm a Victory guy.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Trends and fads are always a good thing to avoid, methinks. Many look dorky and you'll look back and wonder why you participated. I never thought of myself as a sheep, so I march to my own drummer. That's why I'm a Victory guy.
...like those OCC style stretched choppers with a paint job that looks like someone drank paint and then vomited on them.

Never understood the attraction of those.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Reactions: Luciferiad

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
I hope the diesel fad goes away soon, it's fairly common with the 20 somethings and a few older guys in my neck of the woods. One thing I can't figure out is how these kids are affording these diesel trucks. In my early 20's I was paying off my college loan and paying rent and feeding myself with what little was left over.

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts
Probably a little help from mommy and daddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: TNXR and LILMAGS500

·
Registered
426 Posts
I'd put a plow on it and see how it does in the snow. Looks like a Love Child between a motorcycle and an ATV.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I hope the diesel fad goes away soon, it's fairly common with the 20 somethings and a few older guys in my neck of the woods. One thing I can't figure out is how these kids are affording these diesel trucks. In my early 20's I was paying off my college loan and paying rent and feeding myself with what little was left over.
Funny thing about that is those kids are apparently clearing just enough cash to make their truck payment and buy their flat-brimmed ballcaps and I end up putting 75% worn cheap crap AT tires on their pickups because they can't afford decent rubber.

I once postulated the height of a pavement princess' lift is the actual number of inches shorter a guy's penis is than the average.

Reactions: RICZ
1 - 15 of 15 Posts