Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, finding the stock seat on my Vegas less than ideal comfort wise. Found a Corbin Hollywood solo seat with passenger pillion for what looks like a reasonable price. Just looking for feedback on this set up from those who have it. Tried the search function, but didn't seem to be able to find the answers I was looking for.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Well, I actually received mine from Corbin last week and had a chance to test it out this weekend.

I'm very impressed so far. I also got a backrest so that may have something to do with it as well, but I was easily able to do around 100 miles non stop. Before my ass would have been killing me, but with the Corbin still felt fine. Did want to stop for a min to stretch my legs though.

It definitely feels very firm when you first sit on it, but seems to break in a little bit over time. And I'm hoping it only gets better with time.

The seat feels like it cradles you and holds you in one spot, definitely more stable on hard acceleration.

I'm happy I got mine and I paid full price and waited 6 weeks...

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Corbin makes a fine seat. I have had them on most of my HD's. Some guys find them too stiff but the take some getting used to is wha I have found.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't know about the Hollywood one. But I got the dual tour one on my Vegas and I love it! It is a firm seat but I have never had a soar butt after I put it on. Went from the factory to the Corbin. I ordered a matching backrest for it also. They are a deep seat so there is more support on the lower back right where the soar spot usually is. Very good seat worth the money and wait. Here is a picture of mine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts