Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Looking for some feedback on a passenger seat setup. As much as I enjoy wrenching, I hate having to bolt/unbolt/change things for different configurations (luggage rack, etc.). I'd much rather ride. Oh, and I don't want to spend $1k on quick lock stuff.

Has anybody seen anything that looks good and is easy to reconfigure? I have some ideas that I am thinking about trying myself, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
They make a great touring seat for the Vision:ltr:

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, but how much time would I have to spend to take off that gawd-awful bodywork?:D

Hope that doesn't start a war with the vision lovers. Both of them...:ltr: (Just kidding, each to their own!)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yeah, but how much time would I have to spend to take off that gawd-awful bodywork?:D

Hope that doesn't start a war with the vision lovers. Both of them...:ltr: (Just kidding, each to their own!)
Sorry that you missed my attempt at humor, my point was.... which bike are you riding???

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
We just love folks who ask for help with their bikes, but don't want to tell you what that bike is. They must think we love guessing games. Fess up rich, what bike are you asking about, we broke our crystal ball along time ago.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Ok, I agree that it's kind of a guessing game sometimes. That said if I couldn't tell from his sig pic, I can hover over his "garage" link and left click, and a captioned snapshot pops up and it says 2013 Victory Vegas 8-ball. Left click again, pop up disappears. Magic.

Trouble is, I am zero help to the original question.

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Pop.

Yes, I forgot to list what bike I'm asking about. My apologies, I was too focused on trying to figure something out for the seat and forgot the little details like what bike it will be going on. :eek:. As Pop said, it's a 2013 Vegas 8 Ball.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts