Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering the purchase of the Baggershield because I like the ability to make it taller when needed... Since I am 6'3" I think it would be nice to have on the longer rides. I have a Klockwerks that is great around town but on the Highway it is a little short and the wind hits me right in the forehead. What experiences do any of you have with it? I just don't like the Madstadt at all.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I just got one this year and have only used it for about 280 miles. Without the extension shield up, it is close to the same height as the klock works shield. It is wider though. I'm 6' and with the extension shield up, I can duck behind it if I want the majority of the air to blocked. I won't make a full judgment on the shield until I take a trip with it. I want to see how it works long term going down the interstate doing 75-80mph. They also have sales every so often, so you could save some money if you wait

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
You are a little taller than me, but it should still work good for the highway. Worst case, you can always sell it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts