·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just thought it was odd that theres rumor of a three wheeler coming from victory then this month in the "All Victory Ride 2012" ad picture theres a three wheel something half covered by the ad banner......

·
13,263 Posts
Its a cam am

not here is a shop making 3 wheelers for big bucks

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yeah thats a burgman didnt see your attachment before I posted. Thats one sweet looking trike going after the tri glide.

·
Registered
810 Posts
here is another aftermarket company doing a Vision themed trike

Attachments

·
Registered
693 Posts
That's the only trike I've ever liked the looks of. It's the Crossbow from Lehman here in MN, if I recall correctly.

·
Registered
810 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have never known, personally, anyone with a trike. I am just curious, other than for handicap reasons, is there any pro to these?

I used to think these were handicap access type bikes (which is awesome!). But lately I've seen a couple at the fuel station where they get off and walks inside (couple as in man/wife type thing). Obviously there is a back story that I have no idea of with these folks, but it just kind of broke the [stupid] assumption in my head these are for handicapped folks only.

Just curious on thoughts.

I didn't ask them bc as far as I know, I'd be doing the equivalent of asking a fat woman when she's "due".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts