Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thanks to nometz is found one in flordia but i sent a email to victory over a month ago and got a call yesterday from them for people looking for one they told me the manufacture for what ever reason stopped making them for victory and victory crossed reference it to a different one which they realized wasnt the correct one.they sourced a new maunfacture and since its a new part had been made and they have to do test on it to make sure it meets specs and he said its should be availible in a month or so.So people needing one should be able to get one soon and btw its part 1203277

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Well thanks to nometz is found one in flordia but i sent a email to victory over a month ago and got a call yesterday from them for people looking for one they told me the manufacture for what ever reason stopped making them for victory and victory crossed reference it to a different one which they realized wasnt the correct one.they sourced a new maunfacture and since its a new part had been made and they have to do test on it to make sure it meets specs and he said its should be availible in a month or so.So people needing one should be able to get one soon and btw its part 1203277
That is great news. Thanks for sharing. thumb up

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Good deal Hammer, I know that was one heck of a headache for ya. Glad Nometz was able to hook you up and you updated everyone will the end result of your leg work. Safe riddin bud!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts