Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm one if those guys that asks questions after things get messed up. So I ordered new bars for my 09 jackpot. I took off my old ones went to install the new ones and the bolts were at about 4 3/4 not 5 inch. So instead if putting my bike back together I waited 2 weeks the bars came in, fit perfect. Installed the clutch side controls no prob. Started the throttle and could not get those cables into my throttle tube. So I'm looking at the parts think wtf am I doing wrong. The throttle adjusters are broke on both cables. So 2 part question is there a way around this or do I need to replace the cables? Second if I have to replace the cables does anyone have a shop manual for an 09 jackpot. It sucks being one of those guys who breaks **** when trying to learn

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
To adjust the throttle cables for the new bars you needed to loosen the cables up at the throttle body. The adjustments on the bars is for fine tuning the cables (hindsight now). Can you take a picture of what exactly is broken and I'll see if I can help you from there...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts