Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to quickly pass along a big thumbs up to Throttle Rocker.

When I bought my XCT I was accustomed to ISO grips with the ergo rocker on it and I quickly found not having one is borderline TORTURE!

Not wanting to give up heated grips for the ISO's I bought a Cramp Buster which was OK but I didn't care for the added bulk. So, I ordered a Throttle Rocker II which uses the thin Velcro instead and which I love. This was in May...

Yesterday during the morning commute it cracked through (noticed the crack forming last week) and fell off so I ordered a new one (Harber's via ebay) - they're $13 to the door after all - figure if I have to buy one every year then so be it.

I checked Throttle Rocker's website, though, and noted they offer a 1 year warranty. Emailed them a picture of my broken one and asking what the process was if this was under warranty. Their reply was essentially "sorry it broke, send me your address and I'll send a new one right out".

True to their word I had tracking information within the next 1/2 hour!

And I'll have an extra to keep in my tool kit...

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the Velcro one. Bought it for my wife while out on a trip with my buddy. I still had 3 days of riding left. Figured I'd try it. First day I hated it. Second day tweaked it a little in and out and side to side. Found my hands sweet spot. Loved it. Bought my wife a new one. Lol

Btw, the place where I got my first one had them for the left hand too. Might not be a bad idea.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
931 Posts
I'll have to check them out, if they with kuryakyn grips. The one from them is horrible for me

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll have to check them out, if they with kuryakyn grips. The one from them is horrible for me

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Kury has 2, the standard stubby one which I also do not like - and the contoured (6299) one which I loved and was the contour I was going for with the Throttle Rocker II.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts