·
Registered
632 Posts
Another off season bar/restaurant fire... Whats new...:smile:smile
Hope they have fire insurance :wink:wink

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
There was a show on TV with the full throttle over here a couple of years back,, interesting to see a bit of what happens at Sturgis..
Seemed though they weren't faring to well financially then.
Guess the insurance will do the relevant investigation..
Hope there was no one hurt and all works out for them.

·
Super Moderator
5,063 Posts
Just after Sturgis in time to rebuild for next year.

·
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what 500 gallons of moonshine. Think no insurance.
There was no water out there either
He had dreadlocks whats with that

·
Registered
632 Posts
''NO INSUREANCE''''' ''WOW''
Maybe we should start a collection for him...
And buy him a lighting rod.. We all know it was probably lighting that hit the building :wink:wink

·
Registered
483 Posts
''NO INSUREANCE''''' ''WOW''
Maybe we should start a collection for him...
And buy him a lighting rod.. We all know it was probably lighting that hit the building :wink:wink

:laugh I have much better things to do with either one of my dollars...:|

·
Premium Member
13,707 Posts
I'm not concerned about the bar but that 500 gallons of shine being burned up is truly a cryin' shame!

Boo hoo hoo, blubber blubber blubber, say it ain't so!

Just kidding man. Any one of us can make shine any day of the week. Well, ok, maybe it would take a couple of weeks but it's not that big of a deal; Eh!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Full Throttle Saloon update 7 hrs ago that I found posted on their Facebook page....

Update for last post! There was a typo in the last one! Just to be clear, we are NOT endorsing any Go Fund Me pages or any other fundraising efforts right now. We need a second to get our ducks in a row! Please repost and share!

Several people have started fundraising efforts for the Full Throttle Saloon and while we truly appreciate the support we are asking everyone to please hold off until we have a better idea of what direction we will be going. At this point The Full Throttle Saloon, Michael, Jesse, Angie or any of the Full Throttle staff are NOT endorsing nor have we started any of the fundraising efforts namely, Go Fund Me pages that are out there right now. Please know we absolutely appreciate everyone's support in rebuilding the Throttle we are just asking everyone to hold off just a minute until we can pull together some more information.

·
Registered
49 Posts
No that's not it.
I found it again but don't know how to post it on here.
If you goggle FTS you can read it .
But that's basically what it says about most of his money going to his home town investments

·
Registered
12,320 Posts
I guess they didn't know how to make a flood.:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts