Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put on the Ness brake lever. Went smoothly but now the throttle has no return when the bolt is tightened. 2006 Jackpot. When the nut is loose under the brake lever throttle is fine and snaps back when the nut is tightened it just stays in one place. So far every mod has had a wacky result. Help. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nothing has been going right on this/ Clutch lever has a ton of slop in it. Brake lever is fine but throttle sticks. Cruise control works fine but when you release the throttle just stays where it was set. Any ideas.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really, thats all you have for me.:roll eyes: Finally got it to be okay not as much spring back as I would like but it has to be something simple. The clutch side is done but there is not much room for error. Clutch starts to engage after only letting it out about a 1/16 of an inch. I am not sure how I feel about these Ness levers. Look nice but the clutch side is a little sloppy.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adjusted clutch cable again and now it seems to have brought the play into specs. Still a little sloppy but much better.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
I don't see any mention of you adjusting the throttle pull and push cables where they go into the switch cube..... follow the owners manual for the procedure. That will definitely cause the throttle to stick as you describe.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. This was a simple process that took a long time to get back to normal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts