Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
try your local exhaust shop, but if you are going to pay to have it done it might be cheaper and better performance to buy a set of rebaffles.

·
Super Moderator
6,372 Posts
Does anyone know if there is anyone that does the thrush mod around Tampa FL. ?
For the price of someone doing the Thrush Mod for you, you can get a great set of pipes that perform very well and have great sound by contacting Mr. Miller @dtmmil. Known here as the Miller Mufflers.

[EDIT] Oops, not fast enough.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just trying to help a friend out in FL. I did my own mod back in 2011 when I got my bike. If they didn't live so far away I would do a set for her. Her husband has a set of RC Components on his xc but she thinks they may be a little too loud for her on her xc. They have my old stage 1 pipes but I told her she probably won't like them because they are not much louder than stock pipes. I don't think she knows what she wants.

·
Premium Member
4,178 Posts
if you want you can have them email me [email protected] i do a couple different options for sound level, maybe i can help her out.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Miller muffs I can say is top notch! Couldn't ask for a better deal. :grin Just a lot easier than messing with it yourself.. Unless you got a lot of time to yourself and equipment to do it. Send them out via usps, was cheapest way and fastest.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts