Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Just wanted to give a positive shoutout to WitchDoctors. While doing spring cleaning, checking, tightening on Momma's CR, I destroyed a plug wire. Ended up ordering a set of wires from WitchDoctors.
They called me two days after receiving the plug wires to confirm my happiness with the product and with their service! It was a small simple order, less than $50. Glad that customer service and satisfaction mean something to them!

Ride safe,
Smokier

·
Premium Member
1,396 Posts
WitchDoctors are great people and have great maintenance YouTube videos.

·
Registered
18 Posts
That is great to hear! I just ordered a whack of stuff from them for The Crow and I'll have it by Tuesday, even with clearing customs!

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
WD has been great to me during my 9 years as a XR owner. But now that I have "graduated" to three wheels, it would be great if they sold Spyder accessories too. Hint, hint.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yup, WD has always done right by me too! I hope he stays in biz a long time. :^)

·
Registered
24 Posts
WD rocks. I live in Florida, but last year had to go to Cleveland for family stuff. While there, I went over to Warren and paid them a visit. I ended up buying some stuff and they did it as if it was an internet purchase, which saved me some money. Also, when I order stuff online they ALWAYS call me after I receive the order to make sure I am happy. I hope someone there is making some money because the way they do business is rare in today's business climate.

·
Registered
22 Posts
WD rocks

I have bought many things from them and have been completely satisfied. Not only was I also impressed with their personal follow up with every order but the products have been great.
I bought their reworked exhaust and love them!

·
Registered
220 Posts
I was very impressed with the follow up phone call I received to make sure everything was alright with my order.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
They have their hangups, but everything I ordered from them (with one exception) was delivered within a few days accurately. They followed up and made sure everything was OK. Beware ordering small, lightweight things, though, as the shipping will be ridiculous.
The one thing I ordered was the underdrive pulley from Conquest Customs and they were out of stock and had to wait for Conquest to make more - wasn't their fault.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts