Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed the thunder qq exhaust, if so how do u like it and where does it compare to others....is it on the louder or quieter side? Im looking for something with a deep bass sound and not overly loud

·
Registered
136 Posts
Has anyone installed the thunder qq exhaust, if so how do u like it and where does it compare to others....is it on the louder or quieter side? Im looking for something with a deep bass sound and not overly loud
I have them on mine. I cant say how they compare to others but i can tell you they are nice and throaty at idle and have good sound when you get on the throttle. They quite right back down at a cruising speed and you can hear the radio not problem. Only issue i have with them is they sound alittle tingy at higher rpm but that could just be me. All in all im happy with the sound. If you do just the exhaust you will get some popping. I did the lloydz intake, IAC, and PCV and had Rylan Vos help me with a map for my setup. So far it runs great with his map. I will be taking the bike to Rylan in july to have the Cams and Timing gear put in and dyno tuned so we will see how they perform.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool thanks

I have them on mine. I cant say how they compare to others but i can tell you they are nice and throaty at idle and have good sound when you get on the throttle. They quite right back down at a cruising speed and you can hear the radio not problem. Only issue i have with them is they sound alittle tingy at higher rpm but that could just be me. All in all im happy with the sound. If you do just the exhaust you will get some popping. I did the lloydz intake, IAC, and PCV and had Rylan Vos help me with a map for my setup. So far it runs great with his map. I will be taking the bike to Rylan in july to have the Cams and Timing gear put in and dyno tuned so we will see how they perform.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts