Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I'm just another new subscriber coming from "that other forum" that I'm sure you've heard of by now. Since it seems many of the active members that I've come to look up to have been banned or have otherwise moved on, it was time for me to make the move as well. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with them, as well as making some new friends.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome! Where are you located?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Same here.

Howdy y'all from beautiful, dreary, rainy (for like the last two weeks) Iowa!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Good to see ya

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welcome. Glad you could make it.

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome to all from the "other" forum!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello all!
I'm just another new subscriber coming from "that other forum" that I'm sure you've heard of by now. Since it seems many of the active members that I've come to look up to have been banned or have otherwise moved on, it was time for me to make the move as well. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with them, as well as making some new friends.
I'm in pretty much the same boat. Things were starting to smell pretty bad over there, so I thought it might be time for a change of scenery. I have been meaning to come visit for a while anyhow, so here I am. Native San Franciscan here (please don't hold that against me! HA!) that still lives in the area. I'm the proud owner of a 2014 Vision Tour, one of the few that roam this part of the world. Like Yago, I'm hoping to reconnect with some old friends and make some new ones too. Thanks for having me.

·
Premium Member
1,831 Posts
Welcome aboard! We love to have fun here!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Great read and welcome all, let's get this party started.... Smile

Andre using TaPaTaLk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts