Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me or have the political forums been REALLY quiet for the last... LONG TIME!!!!
Wow!!! WTF happened to this country?
The government that you voted for is so far out of control!!!!!
I'm so proud of where the good ole' USA has went these past few years.
Defend it morons, you don't have a leg to stand on:ltr:

Yes I watch FOX news.
If you don't then you aren't watching the news.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Is it me or have the political forums been REALLY quiet for the last... LONG TIME!!!!
Wow!!! WTF happened to this country?
The government that you voted for is so far out of control!!!!!
I'm so proud of where the good ole' USA has went these past few years.
Defend it morons, you don't have a leg to stand on:ltr:

Yes I watch FOX news.
If you don't then you aren't watching the news.
Oh boy....I am on another forum that has a very active political sub forum. It gets downright nasty between the right and left. I mostly sit back and watch, but I agree with you, we are in a very bad place and it is only going to get worse.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Oh boy....I am on another forum that has a very active political sub forum. It gets downright nasty between the right and left. I mostly sit back and watch, but I agree with you, we are in a very bad place and it is only going to get worse.

I too belong to another forum that is very active politically & yeah it gets testy in there at times. Most others that I have visited & one other I have joined do not seem to care for that sort of topic / debate.

And...I am not trying to stir things here...but I honestly think that , that is part of the problem. If these things are not discussed ?...how will we know what might be going on / happening around us ? and how others feel.

And personally I am more interested in the thoughts & feelings of like minded people [other motorcyclist] than random strangers.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
I'll take the bait

No Democrat here and also not a Republican.

Explain to me how America would be better off if it had a Republican president? I have a hard time telling the two parties apart except for the tv news channels they watch.cheers

·
Registered
90 Posts
No Democrat here and also not a Republican.

Explain to me how America would be better off if it had a Republican president? I have a hard time telling the two parties apart except for the tv news channels they watch.cheers
Hear hear! Republicans and Democrats are just two different sides to the same anti liberty coin

·
Registered
89 Posts
Republican = Politician
Democrat = Politician
Politician = lying steeling SOBs pretending to have your and my best interest at heart when in reality they are all about lining their pockets and taking care of special interests.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Nah. Political topics are old news. The new issue is if Miller Lite is less filling or tastes great???? Or is Victory better than HD? Or more importantly what oil you use.

To throw a little gas on the fire I like 2014 way better than. 2008

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Nah. Political topics are old news. The new issue is if Miller Lite is less filling or tastes great???? Or is Victory better than HD? Or more importantly what oil you use.

Ever wonder why in discussions on oil, politics,
religion, best motorcycle , etc. people can argue and argue but at the end no one has changed their position? I did.

One day I mentioned my frustration to a friend who is in the mental health business. He promptly lent me this book :

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/The-Believing-Brain-Conspiracies-How-Construct/dp/B00D9TAAB8[/ame]

Sort of a operators manual for our beliefs.
Someone should have slipped a copy in my diapers when I was born.:crzy:

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Should be an Interesting read Joe.
Thanks
Dan

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I will take 1980 , A real republican and a stronger leader . Now ? :ltr:
Even the fourth world countries are laughing at us ...

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
I will take 1980 , A real republican and a stronger leader . Now ? :ltr:
Even the fourth world countries are laughing at us ...
Really? The corruption flowed from top to bottom back then. No different than now. They've been laughing for decades.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Spending like crazy, raising debt, deficit, Iran Contra, Star Wars, trickle down economics :ltr::ltr::ltr: rich are still laughing their asses off over that one. Yeah those were the good ol days.

·
Registered
44 Posts
And now we trade 5 Taliban terrorists for a former American Soldier/now Taliban terrorist. All without congressional oversight. Because we don't negotiate with terrorist organizations, unless they approach us through a mediator, and threaten to kill a traitorous hostage if we tell anyone we are talking to them.

I see how much we have improved.:crzy:

·
Registered
504 Posts
In the (real) end does any of this really matter at all???

just tune your dial to KLOVE and enjoy what this life DOES have to offer you and one day this will all just be a bad dream...

if you believe.... thumb up

wac

·
Premium Member
13,161 Posts
I've never seen our country devolve so fast or seen the level of pure lawlessness in any Administration during my lifetime. So much for the first Arab Muslim President, eh. How did we end up with an Arab Muslim Prez with a cabinet filled with Muslims while we were/are at war with terrorists who are Arab Muslim's anyway?

Just goes to show how freaking stupid the general American public has become. With the common core school program it will get even worse. It's good to see some states have some sense and are banning it.

This Prez has gone rogue. An intelligent case can now be made to show he is insane. Even as bad as Carter was; he at least loved America. This Prez hates this country and is doing everything he can, and has been since his first minute in office, to bring America down. His dumb as dirt wife is no better and now she wants to be a senator. Illinois has enough welfare recipients who vote to make it happen too.

The federal government has a very simple mandate and that is to protect the American people with a strong military and to control the borders. This loser has opened the doors wide open. That right there is an impeachable offense but Congress doesn't have the stones to fire the first Arab Muslim (who is only 6% black) President so we are stuck with him for 2.5 more years. I look forward to the day he faces a reckoning for his crimes against the American people. Seeing him in prison would truly be heart warming for most of America today to prove no one is above the law.

After seeing him release the worst of the worst terrorist prisoners in Gitmo I'm convinced he is working with the terrorists. There can be no other explanation for something so blatantly against American interests who has put far more American lives at risk. One might make an argument that he is simply incompetent, slow in the head, or just downright mentally challenged, but I think he is working against us and doesn't even care what we think or can see with our own eyes.

Can you imagine how his love of self will react if he loses the Senate in this Nov. election? The boy will pop his cork and go completely off the tracks. Well, in my opinion, he already has.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
about American history

If you think you understand American history and long for the good old days this is a book you should read:

http://mises.org/document/6995/Why-American-History-Is-Not-What-They-Say

It is free from that site (just download it) and there is no malware there that I am aware of. It is a good book written by a historian. Someone very familiar with what passes for history and why. It's a balanced, honest book and the answers he offers probably will surprise you. He is not a conspiracy theorist as far as I remember. I remember reading it and going Oh... a lot.

You can also buy it from the site and the proceeds will go to increasing their library of historic literature among other things so that people in the future can read more than one opinion of the past.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think it takes 4.1 quarts of Amsoil and 4.15 of Vic oil due to how amazingly slippery that Amsoil stuff is.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I've never seen our country devolve so fast or seen the level of pure lawlessness in any Administration during my lifetime. So much for the first Arab Muslim President, eh. How did we end up with an Arab Muslim Prez with a cabinet filled with Muslims while we were/are at war with terrorists who are Arab Muslim's anyway?

Just goes to show how freaking stupid the general American public has become. With the common core school program it will get even worse. It's good to see some states have some sense and are banning it.

This Prez has gone rogue. An intelligent case can now be made to show he is insane. Even as bad as Carter was; he at least loved America. This Prez hates this country and is doing everything he can, and has been since his first minute in office, to bring America down. His dumb as dirt wife is no better and now she wants to be a senator. Illinois has enough welfare recipients who vote to make it happen too.

The federal government has a very simple mandate and that is to protect the American people with a strong military and to control the borders. This loser has opened the doors wide open. That right there is an impeachable offense but Congress doesn't have the stones to fire the first Arab Muslim (who is only 6% black) President so we are stuck with him for 2.5 more years. I look forward to the day he faces a reckoning for his crimes against the American people. Seeing him in prison would truly be heart warming for most of America today to prove no one is above the law.

After seeing him release the worst of the worst terrorist prisoners in Gitmo I'm convinced he is working with the terrorists. There can be no other explanation for something so blatantly against American interests who has put far more American lives at risk. One might make an argument that he is simply incompetent, slow in the head, or just downright mentally challenged, but I think he is working against us and doesn't even care what we think or can see with our own eyes.

Can you imagine how his love of self will react if he loses the Senate in this Nov. election? The boy will pop his cork and go completely off the tracks. Well, in my opinion, he already has.
AGREED , It is the only explanation . :mad: There are a lot of people that think 0 is the best .... Makes me shudder . Are these people just dumb ?

1 - 20 of 311 Posts