Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello and intro. Been riding bikes for 40+ years. Now that I am getting older I wanted something just a little more comfortable than my Sporty for long trips. I have added a 2012 Sunset Red XR for those nice long trips. I have had it for a little less than a years and love most of it. Actually bought it from "4 inch pistons" who now sports an F6B for the wife. Heck of a nice guy. Love the bike except for the chirp which I will address later. I have looked around the forum and found some very useful info. Haven't done any posting because my Mother has been very sick. Just lost her in March and after things settle down in the next few months, I will wrap myself in continuing to make the XR mine. I have a few parts, crash bars, driving lights, saddlebag guards to add once they are back from the powder coaters. I know I will continue to find some great tips and interesting stories. Seems I was a little long winded in my intro. Sorry about that. Again just wanted to say hello to everyone.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome aboard. I too am new to the forum and I've learned a lot already. Plenty of thing to do to the bike if you've the time and money.

I'm waiting for a little cooler weather so I can do some riding and camping.

Enjoy the forum and especially your new bike!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts